What unit for antelope

w8n2hunt

I have 16 points for antelope. What hurts can I put in for and have a decent chance for getting a tag. Any help would be thankful

Have fun, Ron Wold gives you the info you’re looking for. Not updated for 2022 draw yet I don’t believe.

Thank you for the info. Looks like w hearts butter #2 also e heather butte. Not sure which unit is better. Again thanks for Info.

There's not a big enough difference between a 16pt unit and a 19pt unit to wait any longer. Google "ODFW Point Summary Report" and find a unit you can draw with 16pts and go have a great time!

West Beatty's #2 or Steens then if you want to hunt now. but there are other options it just depends on what's most important to you.

West Beatty's #2 or Steens then if you want to hunt now. but there are other options it just depends on what's most important to you.
Thanks for the information. I was thanking about W Beattys and Steens. What other option are available. I'm getting up in my age and want to use my points.
Thanks again

For quality in your point range those would be my picks.

there are other options but some of it depends on what's most important to you. pronghorn are an animal that I only find interesting if they're over 80 " but if the quality of the experience matters more than score to you that makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom