What was the turnout??

It was well represented by outdoorsman. Although I did not see one MM regular there it went pretty well. I'll post a new thread here soon.

How in the world would you know if there were MM members there or not? I'm sure there are 100's of Arizona MM's that you don't know personally.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-04 AT 12:21PM (MST)[p]It was a great turnout, around 150 sportspeople and 10 Anti's. We were successful on showing the commissioners how dedicated financially and in person. Stan, I was sitting back in the cubby hole entering the kitchen I also know that Antler was there but I didnt meet him either. The place was packed and even at 7:30 am there was alot of sportsmen and few Antis. I was pleased to see Jim passing out free t-shirts to the pro-hunting contigent who then put on the white shirts to give a great visual accross the crowd of who was Pro hunting versus the anti's. Sportsmen had alot of speakers who did a great job addressing the commissioners. Stan, I dont know what you look like and couldnt find someone who knew you personally so I could have them point you out to me. We will hook up later but thanks for getting down to Phoenix and rallying the troops............ Allen Taylor......

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear we were well repesented and that it was a positive meeting for the hunters. Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom