What we all REALLY want to know how NMPaul and co did in draw....

BioHazrdMan

You always seem to do good.... How good was it? Nada for me but seems every other year I do good and it was my off year so no big surprise... Still bummed though.

He's either fishing or out shed hunting & trying to blast a thunderchicken whilst carrying a pack full of antlers,wondering where Zman is...............

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-16 AT 02:47PM (MST)[p]The draws were not very nice to us. Zach and I drew local 34 deer tags only, and I think they are almost giving those away now.
However, I have definetly over committed for Oct. Have several friends that drew coming out for hunts. Will be busy for sure.

I have a AZ archery elk tag in Sept, and a few irons still in the fire for out of state hunts.

Been busy shed hunting mostly.

Did not even get a turkey tag. Best decision I made in a long time.

This years haul so far. We sold last night. Cleared out our shed "shed", Now time to start a new pile.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/8755img01461.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom