what would he score

a5edc336.jpg

What a great bull !! But from that distance and angle I'd give it a real big window, like 340 -400.

If I was hunting him I would be measuring him on the ground.

JB

i'm not incredibly accurate on field judgment but...after the velvet comes off, he's pretty even all the way through, and with short browtines i would guess as high as in the 380s or even close to 400.

dan

375, great bull. I know I would stop to score him until after he was on the ground. :)

DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'D SCORE???

BUT IN MY BOOK HE'S A CHUTE-ER!!!

KNOW WHAT I MEAN???

THE ONLY bobcat TRYING TO JUDGE EM LOOKING FROM THE TOP DOWN!!!

What a beautiful bull! I am about to start my Archery Manti elk hunt and I am pretty sure I have dreamed about this bull every night since the draws. I would say 380+ and who cares. I would shoot him the first minute of the hunt if given the chance! Thanks for sharing the picture!

Chad

390's....Either way......thats an AWESOME bull! I would be more than happy to take him come next months LE hunt.

TUFF

Great looking bull!!! definately a shooter--If he had a little better length on the front end he could easily be a 390+ bull, but looking at his browtines and 2nd's I'd guess this bull right close to 375. Thanks for posting the picture, always fun to see big bulls! Good luck this year.

cdd4eedc.jpg

heres a diff picture you can see his brow tines a little better to me they look ever bit as long as the seconds but what do you guys think

here's my guesses...

main beam: 59"
H1-4 measurements: 25"
G1: 17"
G2: 17"
G3: 19"
G4: 24"
G5: 14"

add it up and double it= 350
add in the 40" spread + 40

total= 390 B&C, or close to it.

He looks like a 390 bull could be closer to the 400 mark if those fronts are as long as his seconds, Was that the bull we saw last year.The boys have a few nice bulls again this year I see. Well I hope they get some big ones this year. How the big bucks coming along down that way, Have you seen many big ones (BUCKS). Talk to ya later

Holy crap! I don't think I'd be worried about the score if I came across that bull....I'd lower the boom and smile for the pictures!
Thanks for the pic....I'd say 380+

Between 385 and 395 depending on his brow tines and seconds. I can't really tell.

NBJB

You're right, his browtines are a little better than I thought--this bull will score right close to 386-----give or take 1/8"!!!! Will you be hunting this bull this year?

i wish i had a tag for this unit but it is on a a LE and every one knows how hard utah is to draw.

Boom.

2nd pic shows brows pretty good. I'd say 390+ for sure, definitely not over 408! (like I have alot of experience jugding bulls that big!!)

What state?

>Boom.
>
>I've got a tag for this unit and I'm planning on hunting him, but he wasn't there last week. Hope to find him again this week. There's one very nice buck hanging in the same field.

Heard this Bull was taken by Todd Black and Company is it true?And scores around the 400 mark.

What a bull, with good tails and strong thirds and fours. Tough to tell from the angle. I'd venture to guess around 375-380.

whacknpack

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom