What you spending your $600 on?

So, what would you spend $600 free dollars on? Are you going to buy Tesla stock? Zoom stock?
Or you buying a gun? Donating it? Saving it?
Or maybe not getting it at all?

I'm not much of a spender, but the point of the $600 is to stimulate the economy, so I feel like I should wastefully spend it like money grows on trees.
But what to buy is the big question.....????

1651757.jpg

this-app-will-pay-you-600-00-for-free-make-money-online-2020-480x321.jpg

scrooge-mcduck-e1474860935415.jpg
Silver......

Get in the game oldtimer. I never said we had a bet you didn't have the guts for it. Glen does and he's going to pull a Stoney it looks like. but hey, if you can make MAGATS go away for $300 a piece that's a bargain.

Hey 440?

How Many CROWNS You had this evening?

Your Bargain is almost here!

We'll see how that Plays out!

He'll BAN F-350's!

And You be Looking for an Outlet that won't be available!

Get in the game oldtimer. I never said we had a bet you didn't have the guts for it. Glen does and he's going to pull a Stoney it looks like. but hey, if you can make MAGATS go away for $300 a piece that's a bargain.
You been gone for awhile

Well I did get my check (checks actually) which with what I make and the fact that I haven’t missed one day of work since this all started is ridiculous. I did the right thing though. I bought an AK 47 with 1000 rounds of ammo. It’s what Biden would want me to do

Well I did get my check (checks actually) which with what I make and the fact that I haven’t missed one day of work since this all started is ridiculous. I did the right thing though. I bought an AK 47 with 1000 rounds of ammo. It’s what Biden would want me to do
For $600 ?

If I were to receive the 600 bucks ( the Gov't is prejudiced against me, so I won't receive it) I would donate it to the foundation that founder encouraged us to donate to after his deceased beautiful ex-wife passed from a horrible illness.
That being said and now that I've been reinstated from the MM blacklist, I'd like to offer this: How many liberal, anti 1st amendment, progressive pukes donated to founders requested foundation? How many hard working conservatives graciously donated $$ to the worthwhile cause? Several of us political conservaties donated a few thousand dollars to the cause. Happily. That being said, remember your beginnings FOUNDER and who your biggest supporters were! BTW, was it necessary to call me a dumbass, idiot, and other names in your blacklisted note to me?

If I were to receive the 600 bucks ( the Gov't is prejudiced against me, so I won't receive it) I would donate it to the foundation that founder encouraged us to donate to after his deceased beautiful ex-wife passed from a horrible illness.
That being said and now that I've been reinstated from the MM blacklist, I'd like to offer this: How many liberal, anti 1st amendment, progressive pukes donated to founders requested foundation? How many hard working conservatives graciously donated $$ to the worthwhile cause? Several of us political conservaties donated a few thousand dollars to the cause. Happily. That being said, remember your beginnings FOUNDER and who your biggest supporters were! BTW, was it necessary to call me a dumbass, idiot, and other names in your blacklisted note to me?
That sounds like a note that needs to be posted for our entertainment.

Found out later, BTW, that the foundation donates to Planned Parenthood. Founder can respond about what he called me! Go ahead and be truthful Brian.

LMAO. Good one. The point is that Founder is a hypocrite. I've been called way worse. BTW I go back since day one with MM. You? Do you drink wine? What kind? I have vineyards and may have something you and your significant other enjoy.

Ya, I was here at the beginning too. Faded away and focused on my local cw.com world for many years. Lost my login and just re-upped. ;)

No wine for me, thanks (The world is safer when I'm not drinking... lol). Point taken on hypocrisy!!

LMAO. Good one. The point is that Founder is a hypocrite. I've been called way worse. BTW I go back since day one with MM. You? Do you drink wine? What kind? I have vineyards and may have something you and your significant other enjoy.
You sure you want me to go back and see why I banned you? I do not recall, but I'm beginning to get the hints. I'm fine going back to how it was a week ago if you'd like me to jog my memory. It won't hurt me none. And that goes for the others who I grew tired of and banned as well.

You sure you want me to go back and see why I banned you? I do not recall, but I'm beginning to get the hints. I'm fine going back to how it was a week ago if you'd like me to jog my memory. It won't hurt me none. And that goes for the others who I grew tired of and banned as well.

308E00BB-8D82-4B54-8F0A-AF1D7A8F2E8D.jpeg

One morning I made out with a girl before school, asked her to "go out with me". Held hands at lunch.

She sat in the stands bawling after a b ball game that night, after I may or may not have kissed a hot cheerleader after the game.

And she was no where near as traumatized as YBO is????

Founder doesnt like me hammering his side gig. He made so perfectly clear in a DM.

ON HIS FREAKING SITE.

He knows how I feel, I know hes not wild about my feelings.

But seriously. Let it go man. The door is at the front of the building. Same place its been "since day one".

Pick your fight.

But ID bust your AZZ if you brought my bride into any post on MM. ESPECIALLY the way you did.

You've worn out my patience. I cant believe hes that patient. STFU, get a little class.

You owe the man an apology. He owes you NOTHING.

We put our "stimulus" in our kids UESP account. Its their money we are stealing. It can benefit them

Last edited:
Old timer ? You have more handles than a truck driver 440 6 pack , Chicken , hop sing , ocho , tog , toggle switch and swig ? could some play the song ( CONVOY)

Hoss. What the hell did I say about his bride that has you fired up. He said she was hot and beautiful. I believe him.

I believe I will donate/spend it on a new Browning Hell Canyon rifle. Put my Christmas bonus with it and I'm only need to take out a $100 bill from the wallet. ?.

Guns in the safe are like gold and silver. Good investment.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom