what's better?

Finding and picking up, most of the dead heads and chaulklies that I have go out front of the cabin in the bone garden

I don’t know. Depends on the dead head

1653003021674.jpeg

Same here, the office is closed on weekends anyways
You are not suppose to move it until you talked to a game warden. I've never had a problem getting ahold of one even on the weekend. I hope you didn't drive back to Utah with that deadhead without getting an interstate game tag. One of your utard brothers got hit pretty hard a few years back for posting one on here under the same circumstances. I'll give you till monday to make it right....

You are not suppose to move it until you talked to a game warden. I've never had a problem getting ahold of one even on the weekend. I hope you didn't drive back to Utah with that deadhead without getting an interstate game tag. One of your utard brothers got hit pretty hard a few years back for posting one on here under the same circumstances. I'll give you till monday to make it right....
Are you kidding me dude? I’ve already took the right steps to take it.
And btw in Wyoming the rule is: mark the location, call a fish and game office/officer ASAP ( which half the time you don’t have service)

And btw in Wyoming the rule is: mark the location, call a fish and game office/officer ASAP ( which half the time you don’t have service)
Who did you talk to? If you don’t remember I’ll be sure to find out Monday.

So let’s see proof you purchased that tag.

You want to hear the story of the last monstermuley member to break this law and post about it

So let’s see proof you purchased that tag.

You want to hear the story of the last monstermuley member to break this law and post about it
"So let’s see proof you purchased that tag.

You want to hear the story of the last monstermuley member to break this law and post about it"

yes...post up the story

No way that is an archery buck. Antlers have way too much color to have been out in the sun 7+ months and after 7 months most of the stink is gone.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom