Whats going on with the B zones?

quest

Very Active Member
The word is out that there's less opportunity in the B zones for deer partly do to with less burning. I don't know if there's less deer because the brush has gotten out of hand. The hunting has been going down hill for awhile now and with the budget cuts it doesn't look good. There has been some efforts by some of the local hunting organizations to somehow implement some kind of control burns with F&G. I don't know how that's going for the future of the B zones? Its seems to me that there's more Bear sightings and less deer. The rain has been good so far this year but that just adds to more brush. It doesn't look good whats your thoughts? quest :-(

More fires= more deer which= more happy hunters,It should= happy enviormentalist too because that realy is the way nature intended it to be.

Public land in the B zones has been declining for many years now. No logging, few fires, predators and disease. You're still allowed two tags though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom