Whats wrong with this photo???

travishunter3006

Very Active Member
21161176224_10151581677798240_1497297704_n.jpg

Don't those orange tips typically indicate that the gun is a fake/toy? My son has a bunch of those (handguns & rifles) with the orange tips...LOL!

Got to be Utards, background does not look like CA. landscape. Idiot on far left appears to have real guns, not airsoft rifle and handgun. Rifle barrel pointed in direction of #2 guy's head and idiot has finger on trigger. Handgun pointed at feet. Yep! Utards for sure.

RELH

I believe those are airsoft guns. So the thing that is wrong is that you didn't notice the orange tip of the gun, which shows that it is indeed a tow.

That is funny! I stopped carrying toy guns like that when I was 5.
They are pretty bad ass though, I am sure they are putting the fear into every 3 year old girl in the area.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Even if they are airsoft they should be pointing them in a safe direction. One guy is not wearing eye protection.

Gotta be utards. This is the general hunting section and everything in it pertains to Utah, right?

Just kidding. Unlike the many critics who have beotched about that, it doesn't bother me. If you don't wanna read it don't open it and if you mistakenly open it you're only losing a couple sec on d's of your life. Big deal.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

>You forgot to wear your Affliction
>shirt and your white sunglasses?
>

+1

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-13 AT 04:49PM (MST)[p]The guy on the far right has safety glasses.

got to be airsoft which I don't understand the term air"SOFT" they hurt like hell

4 retards with guns and one with a toy gun.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

The mere fact that 4 fools who look like this would pose and post this dumbasss picture........is totally wrong!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Is this a trick question????? The answer is everything! Everything is wrong with that picture.
"I've hunted almost every day of my life, The rest
have been wasted"

Opening Day of the Annual TARDville Rifle Deer Hunt!

They got it all covered!

From shooting at each other with Toy Guns to shooting at each other with Real Guns!

What's wrong with this Photo?

They forgot their Pumpkin Suits!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-13 AT 11:56AM (MST)[p]

Left to Right:
Browtine
Founder
Stinkystomper
Bess

On their way to the Chubhouse.

Everything is wrong with that picture.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

There's nothing "right" about the photo.

To start with the guys are funky chuckers.

And, If you're still playing with a toy gun, at that age, someting is certainly wrong!

That should be a poster on someone's wall with a caption the reads, "everything is wrong with this picture".

I'm a little dumber for looking at it!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom