What's wrong with this picture?

I m a little younger than you fellas.

But I remember when dad came home after I talked mom into letting me have a perm, I was like5th-6th grade.

ID repeat the language he used but we haveca bunch of flatbrimmers in here who would be triggered and offended. Not enough safe spaces and stuffed animals for what he said.

He made me wear a ****** hat anywhere I wentvwith him, cuz "if he wanted a******** girl with him hed brought my sister"

Good times, good times?

I have a question, how come you old fellas hate flat brim hats but yet you guys where socks with sandles/flip flops and tuck your shirt in with shorts????????

and I do not where a flat brim hat

Cuz nfh!

apparently flat brim hats are to cover the tips of your ears!

Kinda like reinventing the wheel if you ask me!

We have other hats like beanies to cover the ears and not look stupid and brainless at the same time!

Flat brims should be sold with a binky!

What’s wrong with tucking the shirt into shorts?!

And wearing flip flops with socks??

Nothing!

Add a flat brim to that wardrobe and there’s gonna be shots fired!

Come on Joe, show us your yearbook pic with the perm* :LOL:

*it was called a perm on a white guy, and a 'fro on a black dude.
OMG! I got what was called a body wave the girls called it at the salon. I put on my brown down vest and my ball cap and only took the hat off when I took a shower and would not look in the mirror until it was gone. I even slept with the hat on. It was awful
joe

I have a question, how come you old fellas hate flat brim hats but yet you guys where socks with sandles/flip flops and tuck your shirt in with shorts????????

Men own boots. So dudes wearing sandals most likely wear flatbrims.

Whole point of a hat is to shade your eyes. Flatbrim shades sun from 11:00-1:00. So what's the point?

Its basically rebelling against something functional to prove your disfunctional.

Be like wearing sunglasses without lenses.

20200813_151023.jpg

I wear sandals with socks when fishing in the ocean in central America to keep my feet from becoming sunburnt...LOL

Up against the wall Redneck Mother/

HOMER...... One more missed opportunity like this and you will lose your job.

OMG! I got what was called a body wave the girls called it at the salon. I put on my brown down vest and my ball cap and only took the hat off when I took a shower and would not look in the mirror until it was gone. I even slept with the hat on. It was awful
joe
Oh no, was that the flock of seagulls haircut? ?

The reason I walk around in sandles with coffee stains on my shirt and my zipper down is because old guys can get away with it. ?? I was doing it before zoom too.

I have noticed Homer slacking as well.

I really have nothing to contribute to this topic but it does confirm my suspicions concerning some of you. I need to learn to trust my intuition.

Come on Joe, show us your yearbook pic with the perm* :LOL:

*it was called a perm on a white guy, and a 'fro on a black dude.

hi bluehair, I would love to show you my high school year book pics put I couldnt afford them back then. I’ll see if a friend still has hers if so I’ll post them LOL! ?

Here’s one July 1983
L to R
Dirk 18 or 19 my little brother Johnny 11 and me 21

oh and we did think we were cool!
no one else did!

33D1B3D5-02E8-4BE2-AB69-9607A667D0CC.jpeg

I used to go to grade skool with a guy named Jerry Sikora. Last I knew he was up in eelgrass country somewhere. Small world eh, when I knew someone else somewhere else that you never met.

AFAIK...no cylinder swings to the right. Ruger, Colt, S&W, Taurus go to the left.

If it went to the right, as mentioned, you'd have to unload it w/your LHand.

**wear.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom