What's your Name?

MichaelJ

Very Active Member
Ok, I know that people have mention how they got their screen names, and where they are from. But what's your name and where do you call home?

My name is Michael Wade Johnson. I've lived my whole life in WA state, and have pushed my dad into taking me hunting every year since I was 11. I'm now almost 16.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Cory Sanders from PHX, AZ. Been involved in hunting since I remember, whether it was brushing for my brothers or watching my grandpa shoot his last buck out of the back of his pick up. I am originaly from Riverdale UT and this spring we are moving back to UT where the mountains will be in my back yard! Good luck to all this fall and may your aim be true!

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

Jordan Bradbury
Grew up and still live in Wa. Been hunting since I bugged my Dad into finally letting me go with him. I like to hunt deer, bear,and upland birds.

Keith Fish.

Born and raised in Washington. I have been hunting for as long as I can remember. (Dad tells me I was 5 the first year I went) I am now 47.

Brandon Jennings
Born in Ontario, Oregon. Raised in Idaho.....been hunting since I was a little chit....got pictures of fishing trips from when I wasnt even able to fish but the parents hauled me on the back of the 4 wheeler with a bungie cord around my head to keep my hood from falling off. And pics from an elk hunt when I was maybe 2...19 now and still hunting...trying to get the girlfriend into the sport so we can pass on the traditions
YB

Drew Edwards from Jacksonville, Florida. My Mother grew up in Wyoming and Montana. My Dad was a farm boy from Florida who took my Mom back to Florida where I was born. Spent my life hearing about the West and the mountains and cowboys from my mom. Soon as I was old enough I started setting up hunting trips in Wyoming with my Uncle. Now I live in Nevada for the past 10 years and absolutely LOVE the West. Back in the Southeast we are allowed to hunt and harvest many whitetails every year. But I'd rather have one Muley every year.
fatrooster.

kyle ockenfels. born in phoenix and lived in arizona until i was 13. killed my first animal at 7, a little squirrel that i couldn't have been more proud of. got my first deer in 1993 on a youth deer hunt in 36a. lived in midlothian, virginia from 13 until i was 16. don't even get me started on that place. have lived here in oklahoma since i was 16, i'm 23 now. it's not too bad out here, but i still go hunting in the real west at every available opportunity.

Krusty.jpg

What's my name ?!?!
PUD-in-TAME.
Ask me again,
I'll tell ya the same......

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Moose you are never going to grow up are you? All your jacking off on this site and you still only have 786 posts .

HAHA.. YOU guys are a still a Riot.. At least I answered the Bloke' that asked the Questions. You guys came in without giving him an Answer.

Confusious say, Sometimes we see our faults in others. One must sometimes look in the mirror first :)

PROZAC !!!! PROZAC !!!! PROZAC !!!! PROZAC !!!!

Speaking of Not growing up, Here's a Link to put your Name in to get your "PIMP" name !! You guys say I don't grow up but ya know you're going to do it !!!! Buuuahahahah !!!!

http://www.playerappreciate.com/pimphandle.asp

You "HAVE" to grow up... but you can "STAY" imature *HEHE*

"Live life like you just stold a car !!!"

• [*] -Moosie

Eric Moore from Rainier Washington. I've been hunting since I was 5, killed my first buck at age 6. I have fished and or hunted in every U.S. state except Hawaii.

My response to the "pimpin'" site is "blap, blap, 2 caps in da hat! What kind of tard visits a site like dat? Eh? Haahaa..

Moosie.... It's ok, we know wheres you are comin' from, g. Ya know what I'm say'in' playa? LOL
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

Eric

Thanks for all the responses. Moosie! What up G Unit? Yo, I haven't seen ya in hur fo awhil. I'll Hit ya back!

Fine @$$ M. Kicks out.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

MichealJ, Sorry to ruin your Topic :) It's just fun to Jump in And Dangle some Shinny coin (Or website) and see the Sheep change directions .. Buuahahah !!!! Like it or Not, I still own you punks here :) :)

Oscar Williamson, Age 31 living in Boise Idaho. (208)_571-1ELK is the cell #. President of Deer Hunters of Idaho, father of 3 lovely boys. MArried only once for 10 years and love to hunt. Hunt elk, deer, bear, moose , (NOW SHEEP, Check out the Sheep section :) ) And alot more.

So all you people that think I'm a punk that hides behind a screen name think again. I'm jsut a Punk *SMILE*

Here is a Picture earlier this year of me and My Lovely wife on our 10 Year aniversary

DSCF0484.sized.jpg

Stay tuned for me to direct all your lives.. Buuuahahahahahah hahaha !!!

• [*] -Moosie

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-04 AT 04:28AM (MST)[p]Mossie,

You know that pic is going to ruin your bid for the presidency. Ohh wait a minute, you dont swallow, never mind, youll be ok.

Mike
at235.gif

Ahhhh Wrong once Again. I actually do Swallow, Just like your sister :) You're just mad my head fits in a hat like that huh ?

I think Drinking ta-kill-ya in Mexico wouldn't ruin my chances. I'd slaughter the Oponants in a debate. At long as it wasn't a Spelling debate :)

-Tricktickler M. Dogg

Moosie,

You caught me in a weak moment of hat envy. Yours is much larger than mine.

Mike
at235.gif

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-04 AT 09:46AM (MST)[p]My name is Indigo Montoya, you killa my father....prepare to die.

moosie, I have to agree...you are a master debator.

Brian Clintworth, born and raised Washingtonian, minus a three year stint in MT for college. Love to hunt, spend way too much time thinking about high country mule deer and surfing this site.

I'm not only a Master Debater.. I'm a Master Baiter. Nothing like Spring bear hunting.

Mr. Montoya..... Ahhhh good Movies, and memories, Like wine, only better with the years :)

• [*] -Moosie

Paul Crawford. aka Paul Crawford Woodlake, CA

Moosie, where was the pic taken, and how did an ugly Moose score such a cute gal? hehe. PC

Paul, I could lie and Tell you I'm packing Heat in my pants but that would be a lie too. I'm not sure how I landed her, But she's a Keeper for sure.

The picture was taken in Cancun earlier this year. it was our 10 Year anivervasy. Not only did we enjoy the sun, we enjoyed the fishing. I even got her to land a 'cuda after 2 failed attempts.

DSCF0462.sized.jpg

Although the Tuna Fighted (or fought if you like propper English) a bit better !!!!

DSCF0454.sized.jpg

But she loves me non the less :)

DSCF0407.sized.jpg

Disclosure : Animals were hurt in the picture taking. Although Etically and legally harvested, some Fish were killed and eaten and we stomped on snails and other intiguouse spiecies. If someone was offended by the dead animals/fish in this Post they can K.M.A. thanx for takingthe time to read the disclosure.......

• [*] -Moosie

Talk about my wife like that again and you'll have a Fat lip :)

• [*] -Moosie

Youre the one who hadda bring my sister into it ;-)

So lets just call a truce, you leave my sister outta this, and Ill leave this outta your wife }>

Mike
at235.gif

Dave Kerr, 24 years old. I have been fishing since I could walk and hunting a couple years after that. I grew up in Washington (to third grade) and then Wisconsin. I moved to California to go to college and I hate it because I have no land and the hunting and fishing sucks.
I am going on a muzzleloader hunt for whitetails in Iowa this year and I at least bowhunt deer here in CA and try to make it out to AZ for javelina, quail, and coyotes in February each year.

Well it's good you didn't bring up MY mom, because I don't have one. thats why me and my dad share yours :)

• [*] -Moosie

Moosie, you never cease to amaze me with your brilliant arrogance! Now go lay down by your bowl and be a good boy.

Sampson, Are you upset I won't buy a Game farm hunt from you ?!?! :)

The last time someone told me I never Cease to Amaze them is when I was in College. (Believe it or not I went). Anyways, I had a resume' class and we had to put in things like experience, hobbies, courses we were taking and such.

So for a joke I put under courses MAth 203, Statics, inter, English, and so on....

Well the teacher called me up going thrugh my mistakes in front of the Class asking about a mispelled word here, how to elaborat there... For some reason people like Pointing out my lifes mistakes and using me as an Example.... And Asked me about the courses I was taking. She said (And I chit you not) What is "INTER" course....

As I was Biting my lower lip till it bleeded and My buddies in the Back row rolling on the floor she looked at me and Said "Oscar, You never Cease to Amaise me"....... I only got a B+ on the resume' :(

Live life fast, You're only here once bud !!!

• [*] -Moosie

Its good to have you back on the board here Moosie, I've been busting your chops for the past few days and its been fun. Things have been kinda dead around here since bobcatMESS left and bobcatBESS got his prozac perscription straightened out.

Mike
at235.gif

Moosie, and Dakota, I can't stop laughing. This is entertaining... I think I'll sit back and enjoy the show with Dakota's sister next to me.

Moosie...I've been dying reading your posts but that last story knocked me out of my chair..."INTER" course...don't know how you made it through that one I would have died...classic.

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

LAST EDITED ON Sep-23-04 AT 06:33PM (MST)[p]Now that the dust has settled down here I'll introduce myself. I'm Jeff Johnson. Outfitted for 16 years in Montana?s Bob Marshall Wilderness before moving to southwest Alaska. Worked the lodges there and then got involved with commercial fishing. Presently working the salmon season in Alaska then wintering in the Everglades. Lot's of good folks here and the blow by blow daily hunting data that is shared here is among the best on the net!
~Jeff~

http://www.jeffalaska.com

AA032.jpg

Jeff, I really enjoyed the pic! Thanks for posting. Sounds like your hunting/fishing almost 24/7. Do you fish at all down in the Everglades during the winter? Do you work?

John Martin, 39. Born in New York, escaped at 4 years old. Grew up in California. After making the mistake of becoming an aircraft mechanic, I've lived in Texas, Georgia, back to California, New Mexico, Washington State, back to Texas, and for the last 14 years, Arizona!

I've never really been a big game hunter until last year when I shot my first doe in Northern Idaho. Now I'm hooked and can't get enough! I'll be hunting the Idaho Pan handle for Elk (rifle) and then I come back home to chase the Wapiti with my muzzle loader! Heading back to the Clearwater for deer in November. I got the fever and I can't wait to hit the road up north! Less than two weeks! :)

Can't thank everyone enough for all of the advice and support! Even that Bowinkle from Boise!! LOL!

Hello, My name is Jeanette Hall and I am a taxidermist in the North eastern part of Nevada. I am originally from Memphis, TN. I moved to Fresno, California in 1998 and fell in love with hunting mule deer (even though I go back home to TN to hunt whitetails every Christmas). I moved to Nevada in May of 2004. I was tired of all the librals in California and not being able to hunt lions was a huge factor. I will be going on my first lion hunt in a few months!

Shane Raber 33, grew up in Everett Wa. Snohomish Area till 21 been in Idaho Idaho Falls area since . Just love hunting behind a dog whether it be My hounds or a good pointer .

MichaelJ "Quote"
Jeff, I really enjoyed the pic! Thanks for posting. Sounds like your hunting/fishing almost 24/7. Do you fish at all down in the Everglades during the winter? Do you work?

Michael,
I come to the Everglades to relax. I get here ever year just in time for the recreational lobster season in the Keys. I sport fish the Ten Thousand Island area for Tarpon and Snook on a daily basis while here. I also do a good bit of flats fishing and diving on the reef's down in the keys. We are presently in the middle of our gator season here which offers a unique experiance for hunters. We have a good deer population here and the season extends longer than those in the Northwest. As far as work goes.. well I do as little as possible. I work three months in the seafood industry in Alaska and just flat screw off for the balance of the year.

Paul,

I went to Woodlake many times. Every weekend I would get in the truck and head out on some kind of adventure. I never knew where I was going until I got there. My hunting buddy Rickey Muller lived in Woodlake for some time. I'm coming back to California to hunt in mid October. I have a D-7 deer tag and a bear tag.

Cool. I was born,raised, and still live in Woodlake. Don't know Rick, though. I have a D-8 tag, and I'll be out huntin' this weekend. Good luck in D-7. Try the Spanish Lakes area. PC

Dakota:

I couldn't agree more. By the way, I been away from here for and was wondering if you know what ever happened to the "Mess". His posts were definately the most entertaining.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom