When and Where to Apply

Hunt4life

I'm sure it's been discussed somewhere before, but I haven't found an easy quick format.

Where is the best please to find, see ALL the different states and their draw dates and dead lines.

Thank you

If you're serious about hunting multiple states either Hunt'in Fool or Epic would be a good investment. they have all that information , draw odds, regulation changed and more. and they email and text you so it's impossible to space it.

Hunterstrailhead.com is very easy and very good with application dates, deadlines and draw odds.

All this information and more is available from each state if you have the time to look it up and chart it. Just takes more time.

Hunterstrailhead.com is very easy and very good with application dates, deadlines and draw odds.

All this information and more is available from each state if you have the time to look it up and chart it. Just takes more time.
I've been putting a few thing in a chart, do it changes a little from year to year. My luck id miss it by a few days.

I've been putting a few thing in a chart, do it changes a little from year to year. My luck id miss it by a few days.
Yes changes each year. However. Each year I put it in my phone calendar and on a hard calender for all hunts and applications so I can visually see dates and hunt dates. Each year I have to decide what to put in for in different states so I don't have to many overlap. This is due to years of applying and numerous points in several states. I have 5 good hunts this year so I didn't even apply in wyoming other then I will by points for my wife, 3 sons and myself and should be in the right point pool for hunts there next year.

I keep a PDF file and update it every year. I track all the deadlines, draw dates and even what hunts i apply for each year. GoHunt has everything you need. draw odds, dates, info on each unit and you can talk to other members about their experiences. Plus your membership automatically enters you in monthly giveaways. There are multiple websites that offer the information you are looking for I just prefer GoHunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom