When do cards get charged???

DBLung

I understand the draw process, and what species is drawn first to last. When do they charge your card?? Is it Alphabetically? I see people posting they drew general deer permits, then down the road a few people post moose and so on. For the last two years I haven't seen anything on my card until the day I see my e-mail. I have a cabelas card does anyone else have this problem?

I used Cabelas visa card last year and didn't seem to have any delays. Not sure what the hierarchy is. Sure seems random though.

My credit card has the charge pending for days before it actually posts also, look for a discrepancy in your available credit or call and they can tell you pending charges.

I used my cabelas card this year, and just noticed that I had $315.00 less in my available credit.. (280.00 LE elk, 35.00 GS Deer) I'm sure it will post tomorrow, a few of my buddies who used their cabelas card doesn't show available credit being hit either though.. check there to see if that helps?

My Cabelas cards showing me no love!! I even called them to see if there are any pending charges but none. Man this might be a sad hunting year for me.....

Thanks for the help, I checked it and I see $530 difference in total credit vs. available credit.

LE Elk $280
Dedicated Hunter $180
Wife's Deer $35
Son's Deer $35
Total $530

Holy Crap !!! No Freekin way!! I'm probably just being charged for some automatic bill pay or something.

Thanks guys.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom