When is the elk draw?

Bowhunter05

When should I expect my card to be hit. Can't find the info on the website. Really not expecting to get a non resident tag but you never know.

I believe the last day to update your card information is March 1st so it definitely will not be before then. They did away with paper apps in an effort to get draw results out quicker. They typically seem to hit credit cards on Fridays. I'm guessing March 9th will be the day they start hitting cards which would be 1 week sooner than last year.
Who knows maybe we'll get lucky and they will hit cards on March 2nd though.

It will be March 2nd. Since they don't call people to give them a second chance if their card is bad they have no choice but to charge the cards the day after the deadline. Start looking around 8am March second.

COME ON ELK DRAW..........THIS MIGHT BE MY YEAR. HOPE IT IS MARCH 2ND, THAT WOULD BE THE START OF A GOOD HUNTING YEAR !!!!.................YD.

I logged into the Portal this morning and clicked on the "view details" for my pending elk application. Under "individual bonus points" my total elk points have been zeroed out. Is anyone else seeing this on their pending application?

It's a pretty simple thing. Now that they don't call to let you give a second card they have no choice but to start charging the beginning of the next business day. If they waited a week a lot of cards could go bad and guys would have no way to change their info and would be very upset about that. It's been that way the last couple draws and it will be that way again this year.

>>How do you know that?
>
>
>You must be new. WapitiBob
>simply knows #####! ;-)
>

^^^

True dat! Lol....

'Ike'

Bowhunter...

"How do you know that?"

I call the people that make decisions or are tasked with carrying out those decisions. I wish more people knew what a phone was originally designed for.

>If Arizona's fish and game is
>anything like Nevada's that phone
>your using is useless....
I have a family member that was in fallon nv doing the utah and nevada draw and i can tell you right now Arizona is not with them!

>Nvm boys I ACRUALLY DREW!!!!! 0
>NON RESIDENT POINTS! THIS IS
>A MIRACLE. Hope they didn't
>mess up lol

did you look that up on the portal or where did you look up your points? My CC company does not update same day, usually takes a couple days to show a charge...

There was just a charge on my card that's all I know so far. Do u know when they send the actual results out? I'm so stoked right meow!

ok, I read that wrong, I assumed your points were gone and now at 0. But you actually drew a tag with no points going into the draw...CONGRATS!! I already have a unit 19 Wyoming elk tag but I've been trying to draw a late rifle tag and was hoping this might be the year...not looking good so far.

Yea other guys on here had charges on thier cards way before me. I just happened to double check for the hell of it... good luck in wyoming.

Portal results will not be for a while yet. Card hits only. ;-)

I got hit for $270, which means my two college age kids got elk tags! Can't wait! :)

Good luck to all!!!!!

S.

Looks like the daughter drew a unit 10 cow,
Hoping it's early but either way it will get me out of the house for a bit.

>are they dont with the charges?
>
>
>Travis
>www.SkullHanger.com

For the most part, the draw was done Friday. Most of the people indicating they are getting hits this week simply have CC's that have a delay in posting charges. I would assume that a few CC's were rejected, so there may be some charges this week for the lucky few next in line. Gotta believe that is a VERY small number though.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom