When will CC hits start...?

According to previous threads on forums, it was the 15th last year and the 16th the year before. I'd bet early next week, keeping in line with those dates.

I live in nv and I called today up to Fallon where they do the draw and was told there in the middle of Utah draw so it won't be long

Elmer is on it!

Friday afternoon/Saturday morning CC hits.....

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

7:30 am on the 13th, GUESS is a guess.
I'm hoping Elmer is right.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Friday the 13th?
>Gonna be a bad day for
>a lot applicants...
>Just saying..

HaHa Yes it will be, hopefully I wont be one of them.

Ah man, I was trying not to think about it (at least not every minute) and then I jumped on here and started reading. Now I am in full anxiety mode. It is like a roller coaster approaching the first big drop and were almost to the top. Good luck to all-- this is the year!

Why would a guy named Hardbone saying you are going to be hit backdoor after midnight cause sleep disorder? Did I get that right?

Yep. My wife just got hit for LE Wasatch archery elk. Only one gen deer charge so far. Expecting one or two more for our family.

Well thanks a lot guys. Every year I threaten to not get worked up until the emails hit and then some goofball posts that cards are being hit. And my patience lasts about one hour tops until I start checking. And then the next hour...and the next...and the next...maybe this is the year I follow through with my threat to not check the card?? It's been a hell of a week and my minds not on hunting just yet, so maybe. Or not. But maybe. So far so good. It's been 20 minutes already. I think I can, I think I can. Good luck to all and I'll let you know if I cave.

>Well thanks a lot guys. Every
>year I threaten to not
>get worked up until the
>emails hit and then some
>goofball posts that cards are
>being hit. And my patience
>lasts about one hour tops
>until I start checking. And
>then the next hour...and the
>next...and the next...maybe this is
>the year I follow through
>with my threat to not
>check the card?? It's been
>a hell of a week
>and my minds not on
>hunting just yet, so maybe.
>Or not. But maybe. So
>far so good. It's been
>20 minutes already. I think
>I can, I think I
>can. Good luck to all
>and I'll let you know
>if I cave.

I'm with you! I've checked every ten minutes for the last hour. I need to ignore it until tomorrow or I'll go insane. Maybe I already am.

As a confidence booster if your cards haven't been hit yet, I got a hit last night for an elk tag, but not for general deer and I'm 99.9% guaranteed to draw the unit I applied for. And as I understand it there's no prohibition against a non-resident drawing a LE and a general tag. So, I don't think it's over yet - it's just getting started.

I ended up with a $413 charge mixed in with several deer charges so at least some OIL charges have happened. We are residents

nothing yet again as a NR. :( congrats to you lucky guys and good luck this fall, hope to see lots of pics on here come sept/oct!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I had a buddy put us in as a group NR on his card. Do the points disappear quickly after the cc hit? I was just wondering if I could check that way. I don't think he's watching his card.

DeerMadness,

Utah DWR does their best to not let you see your points changing until they are done charging cards and send out the emails. It takes several days for all the cards to show charges. If you don't see charges by Tuesday you probably didn't draw your tags. Unless, the card you used has changed somehow and they can't get it to charge. Then they call you and get updated info.

Good luck.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

>Relax people. It usually takes 5
>or 6 days before they
>are done charging everyone who
>drew.

And even then, there will be some later charges for alternates for tags turned in.

Nothing for me yet....I went in with 4 NR points and put in for Thousand Lakes deer. Any chance I get drawn? Are they hitting cards by alphabetic order or just random?

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Utah was a long shot for me...with no credit card hit yet I am now looking to a NV long shot and Az Deer/sheep long shot.

I have resolved myself to the fact that there is a good chance I will not be hunting out west this year.

Don't give up hope, at least not for another week!

In 2009 everyone had either drawn or not and cards were being charged. It was a full week after everyone else had been hit and my daughter phoned me saying she had a pending charge for $508, which was the fee for desert sheep at the time. Yup, she had drawn and her card was tapped a full week after everyone said it was pretty much over.

It ain't over til it's over
Zeke

I have a question on alternates. How does that work? I assume they draw a few alternates for each species by hunt number? But you would never know your on the list, right? Then if someone turns in a tag etc. you would get a call out of the blue??

>I have a question on alternates.
>How does that work? I
>assume they draw a few
>alternates for each species by
>hunt number? But you would
>never know your on the
>list, right? Then if someone
>turns in a tag etc.
>you would get a call
>out of the blue??

That's correct! There are 10 alternates per hunt and they are chosen just like the winners are chosen. And, no, you won't/wouldn't know you're an alternate unless or until your number comes up from a tag turned in or rejected. Whether or not you get a call may depend on the timing of the turn-in. If it's early you may not get a call, but if it's later, you'll get a call just in case you decide to buy something OTC (elk) or apply for the leftovers.

FWIW, I haven't yet checked my Visa account, but if I draw anything this year, I'll have to turn it in per my wife's recent surgery and scheduled chemo and radiation treatments (breast cancer), so maybe one of you will get a general deer (Oquirrh-Stansbury rifle), antelope (Pine Valley archery) or moose tag (email me). I'll even tell you where to go. You're welcome!

She's doing great and I'll get at 'em next year.

I just got hit on my Cabelas card for a LE elk tag.
Either my son in law, late Beaver or me, late Monroe.
When are the results posted so I'll know which tag got drawn.

elkfromabove,

thank you for the alternate draw name info. Also I hope things go well for your wife. Kind of puts worrying about a draw in perspective.

>I just got hit on my
>Cabelas card for a LE
>elk tag.
>Either my son in law, late
>Beaver or me, late Monroe.
>
>When are the results posted so
>I'll know which tag got
>drawn.

We'll know at least by May 27 when it's posted on DWR's website or if you call 800-221-0659, but an email may come a few days before. On the website or on the phone, you'll only be able to check your own results!

>$285 charge - looks like a
>Monroe ML Bull permit for
>me - WooHoo!

That hunt is a riot. Congrats to you.

>Nothing for me yet....I went in
>with 4 NR points and
>put in for Thousand Lakes
>deer. Any chance I get
>drawn? Are they hitting cards
>by alphabetic order or just
>random?
>
>Steve
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

Initially, the processing is started in the order the tags are drawn and any delays come from the credit card companies, banks, credit unions, and/or card issuing retailers. So, yes there's still a chance you've drawn.

Anybody still getting any recent hits on their cards, and how much longer do you think they will be they will be if so. I drew a general deer tag but my buddies haven't seen anything yet.

>Anybody still getting any recent hits
>on their cards, and how
>much longer do you think
>they will be they will
>be if so. I drew
>a general deer tag but
>my buddies haven't seen anything
>yet.

if not over its got to be close, crying officially starts then :(
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom