When you thought it couldn't get weirder.

Tristate

Long Time Member
Well here I am in Texas. Youth deer season opens in 3 days. Our general rifle season opens in 10 days. Word is spreading that statewide Walmart is pulling all of their ammo off the shelves and won't sell any to anyone until further notice.

Who knows something is about to go down and what do they know?

Last edited:
Went in this afternoon to get some ammo and they were taking it off the shelf. I asked what they were doing and they acted really strange and said they were just reorganizing. Two other guys walked up behind me and ask where they were putting it, and again they all looked at each other and one said they had to lock it in the back of the store. Lucky I got there and got what I needed maybe?

Nothing surprises me concerning Walmart. Here in CA. they had to quit selling guns. They got caught failing to train their employees on ATF requirements and allowed guns to leave the store with no form 4473 filled out. State Dept. of Justice caught them at it when their inventory list of guns received did not match guns still in stock and guns sold. Several stores were unable to account for numerous guns missing from inventory.
Good old CA. liberal gov. gave them a choice, quit selling guns in CA. or face arrests for violation of current gun laws. Walmart chose to quit selling guns in CA.
Walmart does not want to sell you ammo that you may use to shoot rioters and looters this coming election day and they worry about being sued due to selling you the ammo used to shoot those criminals, Oops, I mean peaceful protesters.
RELH

I would imagine that if forced to choose between the American sportsmen and China, they would choose to side with the Chicoms. Whoever thought they would be the armory for the bubbas is a fool.

Walmart invested $487 million in Wuhan this spring. How much did they invest in your neighborhood?

Last edited:
Things might start getting crazy in the big cities.. Hope all the businesses have there property insurance paid up

Problem is the lawsuits, deeper the pockets more the lawyers will get when someone use the ammo they brought at Walmart to hurt someone.

In light of the political turmoil and the "fate of the nation" to be decided just days away, no surprise there.

That's what's going on...

Things might start getting crazy in the big cities.. Hope all the businesses have there property insurance paid up
I'm in San Francisco and yes I have got so many requests to board up their businesses. Between the damage due to the riots, I mean protests we are getting work where there is none to be had.

Well, in Cali, when the local Walmart decided to get all woke, I just happened to be around when they marked down the .223/.9/.40 ammo.

"I'll take all your boxes--got any in back? Yeah, I'll take those too."

You can bet they were not worried about selling them to "peaceful protesters:. Their lawyers told them that if a citizen bought them and used it to shoot looters or rioters, they can expect a civil lawsuit going after the "deep pockets". Just as happen to gunmakers when their gun was used to kill someone.
Lets face it certain members of the black community is noted for filing lawsuits to enrich them self when a criminal member of their family is shot by a cop or white citizen and most large business will pay out 30-50 thousand to make the lawsuit go way and shyster attorneys know that.

RELH

Any hunter with even a half teaspoon of self respect wouldn't buy ammo at Walmart.
Drive 30 minutes to go buy shotgun shells at sportsmans to sky bust ducks with Or drive 7 minutes to go buy the same thing for a little cheaper... yeah that’s a hard decision to make

They pulled them in payson utah too.

sounds like people are staring to realize that the polls where they just know who the next president will be, arent as accurate as they wanted to believe.

they are worried about riots next as a result from the election. I didn’t think libs knew how to load any kind of harmful object other than the pipe they use to smoke their crack.

They pulled them in payson utah too.

sounds like people are staring to realize that the polls where they just know who the next president will be, arent as accurate as they wanted to believe.

they are worried about riots next as a result from the election. I didn’t think libs knew how to load any kind of harmful object other than the pipe they use to smoke their crack.
Thinking it's the average joe that was indifferent about owning a firearm of any kind up until now rather than skinny jean brownshirt reincarnates.

Glad I stocked up on ammo during Black Friday sales at Cabelas two years ago. Having hundreds of rounds of .223 and 9mm feels really good right now.

Stupid Walmart

The news stories I've seen the last two days state that they are just removing them from the shelves, but they are still selling them if someone asks (and will so in the future). They are just worried about break-ins over the next few weeks due to rioting and the like, and they don't want them on the floor and easily accessible to theft. So, they claim this is just a temporary situation during these periods of political unrest.

I can't believe none of you sissies called me out on my xenophobic rant. :D

The logical explanation is that they have to have their regulated inventory in secure storage in order to comply with their FFL. At least that's what I would say if I was them.

Well they haven't yet here in Colorado.
20201030_150811.jpg

There are good lawyers and there is shyster ambulance chasing lawyers. During my law enforcement career I discovered that most shyster lawyers were registered Democrats and very liberal.

RELH

BS from the article.....

"The move comes four days before the presidential election, which Presidential Donald Trump has suggested he will contest in the event of a win by former Vice President Joe Biden."

Well - they are boarding up cities all across the US in fear of Biden voters having a hissy fit... like they've had all summer

Well - they are boarding up cities all across the US in fear of Biden voters having a hissy fit... like they've had all summer

They damn sure aren't boarding them up in the event biden wins! Quickest way to put an end to this bullchit is shoot a few. The rest will go home.

If Trump wins, there will be riots with looting and burning of buildings. This time some of the looters may end up getting shot by citizens protecting their property.
Many years back during the Watt's riots, the stores owned by Koreans were left along. That was because those Koreans were inside their stores and on the roof tops with AR-15 rifles in their hands.
RELH

I went to the local Walmart in Cedar City on Friday (30th) to buy some meds and a clock radio. When I went past Sporting Goods, they were putting large labels/price tags on the empty gun display cases. They said they were still selling them, so I bought a Savage Axis II stainless steel .308 that my grandson can use when he comes hunting with me. But the clerk had to go in the back somewhere to get it. It took him 17 minutes to return and another 20 minutes for the background check. There was still a little bit of ammo in a corner shelf, but it was nearly all shotgun and handgun ammo with no .308's. (Luckily I still have a lot at home.) Anyway, none of the clerks could (or would) tell me what was going on. It appears that each Walmart has some choices! These are indeed crazy times!

They put em back on the shelves here in Colorado. colorado. Denver businesses are boarding up and piles of bricks are mysteriously appearing on street corners. Watch Denver become portland tonight.

They put em back on the shelves here in Colorado. colorado. Denver businesses are boarding up and piles of bricks are mysteriously appearing on street corners. Watch Denver become portland tonight.

Scatter or relocate the bricks...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom