Where have the ID Elk gone?

They just move around according to some outdoorsy folks, you know migration routes and winter and summer grounds just kind of go out the door that is a man made Idea. For example they will run back and forth to areas that are often ranges apart, if depredation is too much in snow that is deeper than they are tall. But that is natures way they never bunch up in certain areas where they might be more vulnerable :)

would you like to travel more?
when you book do yo go online?
Do you receive a commission on your travel?
would you like to ?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-14-08 AT 07:23PM (MST)[p]Interesting article, They must of had a RED BULL and grew wings.

I'm sure the wolves had nothing to do with it because they only eat the lame and sick elk. Right? BS!

Makes me sick to think my son won't get to have the same outdoor experiences I did growing up, all so that some tree hugger can hear a wolf howl out of his Luxury SUV window.

When do we get to gut shoot, I mean hunt wolves here in Idaho?

Kicker

Man, that is some really disheartning news, if I was a kid Id be sitting here crying. Talk about totally messing up some great hunting. I was planning on hunting unit 27 this year, now from the looks of things I may have to drop back and punt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom