WHERE THE HELL IS NVB???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I've Seen Him Go on a POUTING SPREE a few Times over the Years!

But JUDAS!

Must be a Sheep Hunt Going on somewhere?

I didnt see reason to remove the forum. We are all grown a@@ men and should be able to read and reply and not have veins bulging in the forehead.

Last edited:
Massive crowd at Joe rally today... or crop circles?
Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 6.53.03 PM.png

A private business owner asked people to follow the rules of no politics or to go somewhere else. He had the decency to respect the private property rights of the business owner.

go start your own thread Grizzly....
Go start your own politics website. I'm on subject of the O.P. regarding NVB, unlike your constant interjections of random politics. It clearly makes you uncomfortable when somebody holds a mirror in front of your face to show that you can't respect private property rights.

I think he's saying we need a constitutional amendment to the first amendment?
If you're saying you have a First Amendment right to say what you want on somebody else's property, you couldn't be more wrong.

But beyond that, it shows a lack of basic decency and manners.

The internet is a weird business........like making wedding cakes in Colorado I guess.
Exactly. Should a business be forced to make a cake for everyone? Or should they get to control the speech of their private business?

If you think a business owner should get to control speech on their property, then you must agree @Founder can stick to hunting and not politics on his.

Exactly. Should a business be forced to make a cake for everyone? Or should they get to control the speech of their private business?

If you think a business owner should get to control speech on their property, then you must agree @Founder can stick to hunting and not politics on his.
Dude....I just come here for the ad's.
IMG_8839.JPG

why do you care grizzly??
I don't. @Founder can do with his website whatever he wants. He can keep locking threads or start booting the repeat offenders. It's totally his call. He can put back Politics if he wants and I may or may not play along, depending on my mood.

But for right now, I'm just messing around while watching the WS. I never take this stuff seriously, it's all fun and games.

Go Rays!

Seriously grizzly?

What's the Law?
I honestly don't know. I suspect it would be found unlawful, whether through a destruction of property claim, unreasonable expectation of privacy, the fact that you only own the usable airspace above your property, or the potential danger of firing a weapon inside city limits.

A paintball gun might be a better option? ?

F##K the PaintBall Option!

Ain't gonna be worrying about City Limits!

Can My Friend Legally Shoot the SOB or Not?

I'm bettin grizz was the best hall monitor in the history of his middle school. They probably still got his pic on the wall.

Grizz may have been the GOAT hall moniter, but me thinks he got his azz kicked more than once.

Meanwhile getting back to NVB , he’s probably not very happy about his pick for President and Vice President.

I can't believe TB lost. Right in front of their carboard cut out fans and everything. Disgusting!

The good news is all the Dodgers were piling up on each other after the game. With any luck they'll all get the coronavirus and die.
Should have known it would be the ginger that would do it. Cartman is right.

I think this is one of many reasons guys on this site care so much about the politics of today. I know some think Trump is against public lands and supports privatization of the public lands, but the truth of the matter with maybe (and it is debatable) the exception of Teddy Roosevelt no one President has did more for the hunting community. I saw a story Trump maid it a requirement the Federal Duck Stamp must include hunting in some form or another in the artists depiction.

You can bet your sweet behind if Biden and Kamala get control there is going to be many millions of acreage we will not be hunting anymore.
I apologize ahead of time if I offend anyone's feelings.

"Joe who built the cages"

I think this is one of many reasons guys on this site care so much about the politics of today. I know some think Trump is against public lands and supports privatization of the public lands, but the truth of the matter with maybe (and it is debatable) the exception of Teddy Roosevelt no one President has did more for the hunting community. I saw a story Trump maid it a requirement the Federal Duck Stamp must include hunting in some form or another in the artists depiction.

You can bet your sweet behind if Biden and Kamala get control there is going to be many millions of acreage we will not be hunting anymore.
I apologize ahead of time if I offend anyone's feelings.

Preservation vs Conservation are 2 different concepts. Of which both take money and only one has an outside dependable funding source paid for by the users yet enjoyed by all. Left wingers need to learn the difference.

Preservation vs Conservation are 2 different concepts. Of which both take money and only one has an outside dependable funding source paid for by the users yet enjoyed by all. Left wingers need to learn the difference.
Tailchaser you are correct. That is why awhile back when everyone was cheering the Great American Outdoors Act i said have caution. Upfront it is a great tool to benefit many in the outdoor recreation world, but hundreds of millions of dollars being guaranteed can be a very dangerous weapon if used by the wrong organizations.
I know the regular guys will come along and accuse me of being anti public lands and that I am just a Mike Lee lackey, but that is ok no feelings hurt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom