WHERE THERE'S SMOKE,THERE'S HORSEPOWER & TORQUE!!!

I live here in Texas and drive a Powerstroke. I was in the drive through line at Whataburger with my 13 year son recently and the young man at the window asks me "Do you roll coal?". I said "Son, the minute this truck starts smoking, it will be traded in." LOL. He didn't quite know what to say and I sure embarrassed my son. Apparently quite a few kids think that smoke is pretty cool.
We live in the most touristy town in Texas and these idiots drive up and down Main St blowing that **** all over the thousands of tourists walking everywhere.

Haha! I guess so. Not sure where you are in Utah, but I hunted around Green River last year and drove up to Vernal and saw a few smokers one day. I have been up there before years ago to look at a few O&G projects.

We in doubt gas it ! I saw that on the news as well. Figured he got tossed around in the cab and hit the throttle . Looks like he rolled it on its roof.

That is a 3rd gen, even with it wrecked he can get 20 grand for it!!!! There ya go elkassassin this truck can be a project build for ya.. Randys transmission isn't far from ya. They build some great transmissions. Then maybe heavy D can do the rest

...it would appear Utard decision makers in SLC are taking decision making lessons from Californians.....

"inconvenience and endanger thousands of people for hours.........pulling wrecks out of the creek to prevent a little diesel in the water"

Well Homer!

He Saved a Quart of Fuel from getting in the Water And Sent it in to the Atmosphere Just Before landing in the Creek!:D

...it would appear Utard decision makers in SLC are taking decision making lessons from Californians.....

"inconvenience and endanger thousands of people for hours.........pulling wrecks out of the creek to prevent a little diesel in the water"

Well Homer!

He Saved a Quart of Fuel from getting in the Water And Sent it in to the Atmosphere Just Before landing in the Creek!:D
Hey elk, that red dodge with the 5" dual stacks sticking up out of the bed, that isn't yours is it? It's been about eight years since I lived up that way but that redneck truck was always cruising around. Is it still on the roads up there? Maybe it moved away with the rest of the Oklahoma crack- heads when the basin crashed.

Hey bob!

He's Still around!

But He Upgraded!

Dual 10" Stacks now!:D

I Never Could Figure Out Why You'd want them up through the Bed?

I'm Sure it's a "LOOK AT ME" kinda thing!

There is a Group here in the Basin called 'THE BASIN COAL ROLLERS'!:D

I Haven't seen the PUNK-ASS Kid that had the FORD POWERJOKE for a while!

He Had about a 12" Lift with some Way Tall Tires!

He Had His 5" Pipe angled up where He could pull up to the Side of Vehicles that had their Windows Down & He'd Fill their Cabs up with Coal!

I'd Almost Bet He Got more than one ASS-WHOOPIN in his day!

Hey bob!

He's Still around!

But He Upgraded!

Dual 10" Stacks now!:D

I Never Could Figure Out Why You'd want them up through the Bed?

I'm Sure it's a "LOOK AT ME" kinda thing!

There is a Group here in the Basin called 'THE BASIN COAL ROLLERS'!:D

I Haven't seen the PUNK-ASS Kid that had the FORD POWERJOKE for a while!

He Had about a 12" Lift with some Way Tall Tires!

He Had His 5" Pipe angled up where He could pull up to the Side of Vehicles that had their Windows Down & He'd Fill their Cabs up with Coal!

I'd Almost Bet He Got more than one ASS-WHOOPIN in his day!
I laughed every time I saw that truck. You're probably right about it being a Ford instead of a dodge, my memory doesn't always catch the details.;) I never understood pipes through the bed either. I guess they're Peterbuilt wannabees. Makes a truck bed nearly useless.

You still shooting that .375 RUM? I got rid of mine years ago but I think I still have most of a box of ammo.

Hey deadibob!

I Am!

And I've Found Ammo for the Bigger Guns for Less Money During this Ammo Craze than ever before!

Doesn't make any Sense But I'll Take it!

The Kid in the Ford is a different Kid than the Guy in the Red Dodge!

This Ole Boy Mighta Hung Himself!

Throttles it Up as He's Heading off the Embankment!

Hope Everybody is OK!

Tell Me He Didn't Mash The Throttle getting Himself out of Control!

Just cuzz there's SMOKE don't mean She's Broke!

If you’re runnin’ a turbo’d coal roller, why not mash on the pedal one last time if you know theres a chance you’re prolly gonna meet your maker within the next few moments!

I would!

And if I had a few more seconds I might even adjust the ball cap into a flatty just to fit the part!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom