Where to apply?

Mule

22yrs have 20 points time to use them. Have mules, DIY, any weapon an season, hunted elk 30 years never Utah and never will again. You guys know your state better than any hunt subscription. Could really use your advice! Thank you in advance!

IF I had 20 elk points and I wanted to hunt this year, I would do the Manti early rifle. As of now, that is a few extra points to hunt with, if you are a resident. Non Res may be in question what you can do. Utah is switching a few things up and not sure if it takes place this year or next year. Manti will have lots of elk and some good ones too. ITs not considered top tier by some. You might be able to do it rifle, but consider the archery or muzzy too.

IF I had 20 elk points and I wanted to hunt this year, I would do the Manti early rifle. As of now, that is a few extra points to hunt with, if you are a resident. Non Res may be in question what you can do. Utah is switching a few things up and not sure if it takes place this year or next year. Manti will have lots of elk and some good ones too. ITs not considered top tier by some. You might be able to do it rifle, but consider the archery or muzzy too.
All those changes to the seasons start this year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom