Where's Dman?

WHERES GJM???

I CAN'T BELIEVE D'MAN GOT TIRED OF ARGUEING POLITICS???

HEY eel!!!

I SENT YOU A COUPLE OF E-MAILS,DID YOU GET THEM???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

A WHILE BACK I ASKED WHERE dakotakid WAS & HE REPLIED!!!

WHAT ABOUT littlefoot???

HE'S MAD ABOUT SOMETHING???

ANYBODY FIGURE OUT WHATS GOING ON???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

D-man is fine! He is spending a little more time with us on the "Washington only" site.
Hey Eel, how far up in Cali are ya? I am making a booze run down there in a couple of weeks and might make it as far down as Molesto.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

That's SCHMUCK, SCHMUCK! Haahaaa..... I heard that Molesto is a great place to take your pregnant wife fishing, eh?
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I always thought it was Mo-dest-hoe. Don't they have a sign as your coming into town that says.... Water, wealth, contentment, health.

Forget Molesto, I'm going to Eureka instead. Any good fishin this time of year?
Eric

deerline.gif

I'm OK, thanks for the sentiment! I drop in a little less frequently right now, work schedule is getting nuts. Trying to wrap some things up before I go to Yellowstone in two weeks. Did manage to get out for the salmon opener in the Sound, no luck for us but did see a beautiful 30#er caught. Working on some more hunting and land initiatives also.

D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom