where's waldo, i mean Ed?

R

RLH

what's the deal? Ed done and turnt into a recluse? ain't heerd a thing on this site from him since his dog got shot. he ain't in jail fer shootin' a dog shooter is he? if he is, well that's profilin', and profilin' is wrong........

I cant say fer sure but I have a sneaky suspicsion what happened. He was up in Utah a couple weeks ago. He looked me up and we met in person. He stopped and met with HoundDawg too.

My theory: He was so embarassed to see what kind of Inbreds he was conversing with on the computer, it scared him straight. Straight off the computer.

Ya, but were all inbreds in our own right;-)

It isn't near as fun on here without the Dawg, Ed and a few of the others that kept it lively and interesting.

I doubt you scared him any worse than you did Kattscratchfever!!!!

I don't know what happened CB, but all I know is I didn't draw my moose tag for up there, but knowing your repuataion I figured my wife would draw somehow:).

Apprently you don't have the strings available to you like I thought, or your not quite the womanizer as the dawg has portrayed you to be. Hey, can't you start you own banquets like the Dawg does??

Hopefully they will both come back soon.

I got your waldo hanging. Ol Ed took a sabbatical from all this stuff. He might not be back for a while. The dogs I have now couldn't catch the clap from Magic Johnson, the AZ draw punted my butt for the 2nd year and the whole mountain is burning once again. Sh!t

Just for all who care, CB is a quality feller. Nice truck, nice home, pretty wife and cold beer. Not to mention that I made off with a jacket from his house that means the world to me. We'll be dumping some blood this fall at his place. Coyotes, bobcats and Utah County tresspassers all get shot.

How did you do Lark? I hope the draw was kind to you and yours. I'm damn glad my last gun purchase was a coyote machine. AR-15 deluxe. I won't hit anymore than last year but I'll be doing a lot more shootin'. Get them desert dogs scouted and I'll come down there as well.

As for the Dawg, I know what is up with him. He joined the SFW, quit drinking, converted to monogomy and generally cleaned up his life. Made me sick when I saw him on my way through Utah a couple of weeks ago. Adios Amigo, it was a good road to travel while the vehicle lasted.

Ed, www.swhounds.com

dang ed, good to hear frum ya. at least we know you ain't dead or in jail. you say you hung waldo? what the heck you do that for? all's i got was a deer tag in the desert. no sheep again. after 30 #&%$&**in' years. aw man, i need some good news. missed on elk and pronghorn too. but i've been drawn for them in the last 10 years. you can hunt yotes from my front porch. the neighbors complain, but they don't like nothin' anyway. one got mad because his chickens got killed in my yard. said it wouldn'ta bothere him if my dogs did it, but when he found out it was me an' the ol' lady fixin' sunday dinner, he got all yanked off. don't stay strange, i mean a stranger for so long.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom