Which are the best Trail cameras

JFBNORTHERNHUNTER

Happy holidays to all my follow hunters and outdoorsmen. I am considering on getting two trail cameras to add to my equipment. Just which ones are better and which ones to stay away from. I'm looking for something with data stamps such as date and time and so on. I would also like something with fast picture snap and night IR for night pictures. Budget is about $100 each... Thank you for your help and input.

I use Bushnell Trophy Cams... I got them for there great battery life.I have gotten up to 18 months out of lithium batterys.They also take great pics. But you won't get them for $100 more like $180
Jack

I just got a Bushnell this summer and it works great.Not the high $ model,but only $100. Night and day pics come out great,but night only to 60ft. Look on Amazon ....

Covert Scouting Cams great quality.

They have a couple of models that are at or just above your price point.

Shoot me an email and I can provide you more details and my personal experience with Covert.

[email protected]

Carl

I have 10 Bushnell Trophy cams and would highly recommend the Bushnell cameras, the 5 and 6 mpex work great. I've experimented with Primos, Moltree, and Reconyx and still prefer the Bushnell.

Bushnell cameras are great. Check out Cabelas right now as they have the last years models on sale for good prices. The HD Max and the regular Trophy cam are both on sale, the HD at $159 and the regular version at $149. They have a $30 rebate on the regular trophy cam too so that gets you closer to your price you are looking at.

I have 3 bushnell trophy hd cams and 1 moultrie. Both have worked well for me. Both are above your stated price range though.

Bushnells are my first choice, followed by Moultrie. The two other brands that I've tried have been somewhat less than satisfying.

thank you to everyone that posted I landed up getting the Bushnell Trophy Cam 8MP HD Trail Camera with 8GB SD Card for a really good price. I cant wait to get it in the field. thanks again and I hope to post some pics from it soon.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom