Which one of you Wyo-tards was it???

I heard it was a utard in wyo country and took the head back to utardville to brag how hard the hunt was getting this trophy buck

I think the guy who lost the deer was from Utah. But the trespasser/meth user was for sure a wytard

Wolf Pup.jpg

The most ironic thing happened tonight while in San Luis Obispo visiting my son at college.....eating at Hoagies and in walks a woman with a trained wolf pup. I can't see anyone wanting to murder this magnificent predator.

Ask SS he knows all about this…

Wait I forget he mentioned he’s to busy to write about it…

I always believed that if it takes more than one trip, you're supposed to take the meat first and the antlers/horns on the last trip.

I think the bear got the head.....
Guess I should have read the campfire before posting in mule deer forum lol, but it’s all starting to make since now , the utard came upon a bear that had killed a good wyo Muley ,utard scared bear off, bear tracks him to his bed makes him pizzz down both legs and he shoots through his tent the bear laughs and takes what’s rightfully his !! End of Story !! But I am surprised the hunter didn’t have a team of 100 flat brimmers for scouts!! ?

Ask SS he knows all about this…

Wait I forget he mentioned he’s to busy to write about it…
*too

I thought you were booking a mt goat or brown bear hunt with us? How about a combo goat bear and salmon next fall?

*too

I thought you were booking a mt goat or brown bear hunt with us? How about a combo goat bear and salmon next fall?
No goat for me I’ve killed one, I don’t need another…
Brown bear though, I need to get after it…

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom