Which one would you smoke?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Which one of these two bucks would you take?

Two great photos by Peter Eades. If you like seeing big buck pics, take a look at our Photo Tours section of the site.

6694jjjjjjjtour2.jpg

2321jjjjjjjtour1.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

from what i can get off these views, buck #1

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

#2 then on my next hunt I would take #1.
Nice bucks

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

These monsters are so big, I would probably do the same thing I did last time I saw one this big. I would just stare at it and think that I was dreaming. Both are awesome bucks!

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the trophies that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

#1 looks like he has a bigger frame and is an older deer. But he's really crabbed up on his front forks. #2 is a solid shooter for nearly anyone. But I always go for character first and I'd say #1 has more character.

I'd shoot either, but would take #1 if there was a choice.

#2 for me I like the deep forks and tine length. It would be awesome to see this standing side by side. I think that would tell the real story. Great pics of great deer!!

Number 1. I love the eye guards and all the humps and bumps on the bases. Not to mention the monster rack with points all over the place. Hopefully by the time I get drawn back I would be done pooping in my pants and be able to steady myself and make an ethical shot.

I like the mass on the second buck.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

definitely the 2nd buck. more mass and at it is difficult to see but his right side basically matches his left side. It looks like he is missing the long G4 but its there on the right side. Can just barely see the G3 sticking out from behind, that 2nd buck is an awesome buck. He'd be on my wall if I had the CO Gov tag or any other tag in the country.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom