Which one????

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
What would you recommend for a guy that has horses/pack equipment, willing to do what it takes and is more concerned about favorable draw odds than the best quality???

Willing to hunt any season (Archery, Muzzy, Rifle)

Really want to learn an area in New Mexico through repeated draws rather than try to learn an area when I finally beat the lottery type odds and draw a great unit.

Without trying to sound like a smart azz, I would down load the odds report and start there. Looking at both guided and un guided hunt odds.
Pick a few that have decent odds and check into those units.
Look at the guided because there are hunts that are nearly 100% odds and you can find an outfitter that will let you go self guided for a nominal fee (certain requirements do need to be met). Shoot me a pm for their contact info.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom