which one..

mozey

Long Time Member
would you shoot? I have this tag rifle tag in November. Both are bigger than any muley I've ever shot, and if I see either without out the other, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger. But if I see them both at the same time, I've got a dilemma. I think I'd go for the tall narrow one, because I like the mass and character, and he also has some gnarly brow tines. The wider one also has an extra brow on his right, and would probably score better...

9792bucks_one.jpg

3032bucks_two.jpg

this is a good dilemma, ha ha...i too would take the first i saw but if together i would take the one on the left (wide) unless it was not a good shot and the other was a good shot...good luck, hope you get one!

...I should also mention that I'll have a buddy that I let follow me around purely for the entertainment value and he'd probably shoot whichever one I don't. I really don't need him reminding me the rest of my days of how he shot a bigger buck than me... ;-)

I'll take the wide one .....or either in NM..
Hope to see near that next mo. on my hunt,but anything will do this year.

Both the same size of buck. Either one would be awesome to harvest! The wider one would score more but the trophy is in the eyes if the hunter.

True dat, Paul. I only see deer like this when I'm either hunting something else or not hunting at all. They seem to know when I have a deer tag...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom