Which Sitka setup

milkie62

I will be hunting 1st week Oct 9000-10000 feet for Elk in Wyoming. What setup should I use if I buy Sitka clothing for 50/50 sitting and horseback ? Will the Sitka holdup for being in the saddle up to 4hrs a day ?

Sitka will do just fine in a saddle!

1st week of oct in wy could be 85 or 20 and snowing.

37205hornkiller.jpg

I'm slowly switching over to Kuiu from Sitka. My Sitka have held up and performed super well but I have super long legs and they just don't fit my body style very well. The crotch tends to sag in all my Sitka pants. The crotch runs high and the inseams are longer in the Kuiu. I believe Kuiu is having a summer sale...which doesn't happen very often.

Do your self a Huge favor & look at Firstlite's gear I ride my horses in them scouting & hunting the guide pant is awesome they have a new light weight pant out this year. Their gear is top notch , they have several options available . I bought the Obsidian merino pants they dont wear very good if your in a lot of brush I traded those off for the Guide pants 2 years ago they are the only pants I wear year round for hunting !! Sold all of my KUIU & Sitka wont go back Just my opinion

I've used SKRE for the last 4 years after trying Sitka. Sitka is awesome gear, but it is super overpriced in my opinion. SKRE is arguably just as good as the big name brands like Sitka and KUIU for a more reasonable price. Much better value in my opinion. They have merino options as well. We ride horses all the time in our SKRE gear as well...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom