Which target are you using with broadheads?

Fishingkid

What target would you recommend purchasing to shoot broad heads at? Looking to get a extra set of broad heads and a target to practice with and fine tune.

You guys shoot x-bows into the 18-1? My broadheads shoot so much different from my field points, I only shoot the BHs.

I’ve been shooting a Blackout 6sided foam block the last several months. It’s held up pretty well. And for the 85$ or so, it’s been pretty decent.

I've been using the Blob target for several years now. It's a heavy son of gun but has held up good. I've tried Rhinehart, Block, Yellowjacket, and some others. None of those lasted no time for me before I was blowing holes through them. The arrows are tougher to remove from the Blob versus all the others, but I guess that's why it's held up the longest.

Blackout 6 sided has 5000 shots into it, and 700 of them are from broadhead. Being able to turn it and shoot another side, extends the life. Won't buy another block. They are fine if you don't shoot a lot.

I picked up a block 6x on sale from cabelas. This block is lighter than my bag and so far seems to be working out great. Thank you for the advice.

I've got yellow jacket. Really easy to pull broadheads out of, but don't shoot fieldheads in them I learned the the hard way.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom