White House Aids Can Be Subpoenaed

H

huntindude

Judge John Bates ( appointed by Bush ) ruled that aids are required to testify if sobpoenaed. now Miers and Bolten must testify to the HJC if Bush's legal team can't find gounds to appeal.

Karl Rove may be held in contempt for rufusing to tesify as well.

So if you're on the kool aid this is just the republicans standing up to a democratic witch hunt, even though the HDC is the HDC regaurdless of political affiliation. if you only obey the law of the land when asked to by the correct party and if it happens to please you what's going on. now we go into the next phase to keep the rug in place, if there was nothing to hide why not just put it on the table and shut the so called witch hunters up? they just don't want to give them the satisfaction of acknowledging their authority right? that's grade school talk, try that if you're in front of a judge and see what happens.

The longer this goes on the more it appears someone has a reason to not talk. this probably won't get far until Jan., and then it's going to be fun to watch.

They won't be required to answer a single question if they invoke their 5th amendment rights.

It will return to court as there has never been a definitive answer from the courts as to the limits of Executive privilege. I don't expect to any of them before a congressional committee any time soon.

Nemont

Dupe, who gives a sh%$

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-08 AT 05:48PM (MST)[p]Nemont you're right Bush will keep this tied up in court until he's out of office, but then the proverbial substance will hit the fan.

202 it figures you'd say that since it would appear the law has been broken at the highest level by your hero's and every effort has and is being made to conceal it. this administration is placing itself above the law, not even willing to tell it's version of the truth under oath when subpoenaed. partisan effort to reveal the truth or not this is no laughing matter and it will go forward, after the pardon and executive privilege powers have been lost. this will be must see tv.

We needed to get to the bottom of Clinton's great bj caper but we should sweep actual matters of whitehouse illegal activity under the rug you say. sorry to say it but ain't gonna happen there kool aid king.

Geez I guess nobody does care, I guess a white house scandal without sex just doesn't matter anymore.

I guess Nixon was just 35 years to soon.

Nary a crime has been commited. You can not wish it so Dupe. That is why nobady gives a sh%$

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

We'll see now won't we, this is far from over and you've only got a few more months in the safety zone.

"I" only have a few more months in the safety zone?????
Since when is this about my role in Bush admin?
Your Bush derrangement Syndrome has morphed onto me now? Nut bar!!!

(PRO July 3, 2008)

Funny, you'd defend this administration to the death or to the point you felt pain anyway, but say " you " and you act like you don't know who I'm talking about. I'll say " your boys " from now on if it registers easier for you. sorry.

Your boys are in trouble, this isn't going to blow over while they're still in a position to stop the inquiries or pardon those in need. now you get it?

Dude you are the one that does not "get it", but that is a very consistant trait with you.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom