White Peak Access - Finally

Just about everything... it is basically a large piece of land that was unaccessible because it is surrounded by private ranches... It is north of Ocate...
J

480fee995c26a454.jpg

2004 or 2005 after I drew for unit 48 bull elk...whole summer I scouted, no elk seen only few deer but found very tough place to hunt due private lands.
But have 1 or 2 public access to camp and when it was elk season, I was the only one that killed bull out of 40 hunters I think after Game and fish officer checked us out.
the warden thought I killed on private land, warden made us go back way way up on the mountain and show the gut where I shot my elk! so we all went on our atv's and 3 wardens on their atv's...

Never again for unit 48!!!

VINIHUNT

Nice Bull and your are right it used to be crazy up there... But there are some monsters in there... It is bordered by the Boy Scout ranch and UU BAR... so it is pretty untouched land..
J-

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom