Whites Super 91 demand?

foundation

Very Active Member
Been out of the muzzy game for a while, so not up to speed on current trends. Are Whites Super 91's still in demand? I checked Gunbroker but there wasn't much there to establish a price. Im thinking of parting with two of mine that haven't been used for a while now. Just want a fair deal for both sides. One is the 45 caliber with Lyman peep. The second is a 50 cal with Leupold 3X9 ultimate slam. If there is still collectors out there, we could make a deal with a ton of accessories.

Yep, love my Whites! Still lots of interest in them, and bringing good prices. The 45 is legal and popular for deer here in Idaho. Have to be 50 cal for elk and trophy game. Try looking to muzzleloading.com, modern muzzleloading, muzzle-loader.com etc. lots of post on them. I would think around $500 for SS ones, as a base. Add in scopes, sights, or extras.

Is the super91 stainless with a laminated stock? I’ve seen a composite stock and a blued barrel go for about $400

Guess the demand was still there. They sold on Utah Gun Exchange in a matter of hours. Those that have messaged, sorry I should have listed them here first.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom