whitetail buck all done

Tristate

Long Time Member
17428alfordwd2019.jpg

Got a nice whitetail finished up. Customer sure is happy. Good luck hunting folks.

"cantankerous"? :D

No bull, its really hard to find any time anymore. Maybe that's why.:D We have had an extremely busy year. I am itching to do some hunting for myself. Been guiding a bunch and taking kids hunting. Now I'm ready to go do something for me. Hope you and everyone else have a great fall and winter.

Thats just beautiful work Ben. Congratulations on another masterpiece. I'd like to see the clients face when he sees that for the first time :)

It is a Texas buck. He was killed up in north Texas and a lot of those deer up there have more of a Kansas look to them.

I wish you were closer you are really good at what you do.

This does not mean I agree with Tristate on anything but he does great work.

Ya, he does have a Kansas-ish look to him. Good to know, when I think Texas whitetails I think of that South Texas look.

I leave in a couple of weeks hope I can find one that is worthy. I have lots of mounts but nothing so nice as this.I want one!

Tristate does great taxidermy work.
It's good to have him as a fellow MM er. Thanks for posting that pic that's a great buck! Congratulations to the hunter.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-19 AT 06:04AM (MST)[p]"Did you use a goat mold?"

No. I actually used a whitetail form that we make in house here. This was the second deer we have mounted on it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom