Whitetail doe in Utah.

halfassed

I saw a whitetail the morning of Nov 5. Four miles east of Coalville on the south side of Chalk Creek Road. Anyone else see her? I hope she gets hit by a truck.

Better get up there!!!

They have been around for years, even have a couple over by Vernal, they arent going anywhere.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-14 AT 08:55AM (MST)[p]Talk the DOW into selling tags for them. Its the only way to keep them in check.

Whitetails are like wolves....the only good one is

4167wtdeer.jpg

py

Broadfork, are you up in the night bro???
I once watched a yearling whitetail doe take down a raccoon and eat every last bite of it. Pulled its unborn cubs from its stomach and ate them whole. Then went back to the raccoon, which was still alive, and devoured it.
We need to eradicate every single last one of them whitetail savages!

We drove down to Vegas awhile back. Went by part of Bigg'un Dumb's campus. Saw quite a few whitetail does...

>Wow, This is probably the most
>ignorant post I've seen on
>this site in 10 years.
>

Yes I agree with you broadfork

HMMMMMM, whitetails are deer to. Just that they can adapt to environments.

I don't even care to hunt muleys. I like the challenge of a whitetail. But im talking out west whitetails where hunting in a tree stand is un heard of. I just never cared for the muleys cause it seemed less challenging. The muleys run a few yards and stop and again and again. A whitey will blast out and may never return to a high pressure area. seems like a whitey uses its nose more to its advantage.

But I do think it is more challenging to bowhunt muleys due to open country and rough terrain but spot and stalking a whitey is a huge challenge. I also enjoy the taste of a whitey much more.

That's my opinion and its not changing. But I think it also depends on what a guy was raised on to.

I get a kick out of the local farmers here getting all worked up about crops being destroyed. they just blame the whiteys but yet I see more muleys coming from the hills and living in the corn field for weeks and they don't catch one blame...

2nd broadfork's comment.

If it wasn't for whitetails being so adaptive, muley's would NEVER exist in the first place. Some should learn the history of muleys and how they came to be.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

>HMMMMMM, whitetails are deer to. Just
>that they can adapt to
>environments.
>
>I don't even care to hunt
>muleys. I like the challenge
>of a whitetail. But im
>talking out west whitetails where
>hunting in a tree stand
>is un heard of.
>I just never cared for
>the muleys cause it seemed
>less challenging. The muleys run
>a few yards and stop
>and again and again. A
>whitey will blast out and
>may never return to a
>high pressure area. seems like
>a whitey uses its nose
>more to its advantage.
>
>But I do think it is
>more challenging to bowhunt muleys
>due to open country and
>rough terrain but spot and
>stalking a whitey is a
>huge challenge. I also enjoy
>the taste of a whitey
>much more.
>
>
>That's my opinion and its not
>changing. But I think it
>also depends on what a
>guy was raised on to.
>
>
> I get a kick
>out of the local farmers
>here getting all worked up
>about crops being destroyed. they
>just blame the whiteys but
>yet I see more muleys
>coming from the hills and
>living in the corn field
>for weeks and they don't
>catch one blame...

While I agree whitetail taste better,they are not more challenging in my opinion. Growing up in eastern Montana where I could hunt both the same day, I killed more 5x5 whitetail than I ever did 4x4 mulies. Matter of fact the largest I ever hunted was a great looking nontypical in East MT. I had glasses him up and watched him for a couple of days with a group of other large typical. They had always gone the same route over a finger 3/4 of a mile from my classing point into a real heavy cedar filled coulee. The 3rd day I decide to try to catch up to them by getting out of sight in another coulee and got to where I was 300 yards from the finger they walked over and watched two of the typical walk over. After glassing for a little while and seeing nothing I decided to beat it over the finger and try to catch them. Going up the finger there was a pocket of cedar I went around thinking nothing of it because I was sure they all went over the top. My wife had stayed behind watching through the spotting scope.

When I walked past that small bunch of cedar that buck I was after got up and snuck away. I had no idea until I got back to my wife. She told me that buck got up about 25 yards from me. I had just been schooled again. I learned when I was young to ALWAYS look behind you in Mulley country because they will often let you go by and sneak away.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom