Whitetail/Muley combo hunt question

Buglemin

I would love to one day go on a guided hunt to get a decent whitetail(150+) and if the price is affordable a combo muley hunt possibly 2011 or 2012. I have never been on a guided hunt and this would be once in a lifetime for me. Could you all provide me some names of outfitters you would recomend.

Thank you in advance for any information you provide-

Buglemin

Dan in New Mexico

I have hunted with Bearpaw - Scott Taylor and I killed a 167 Whitetail and 191 Mule Deer. Good hunt but expensive as most of these type of hunts are. I would estimate that you will be in the $8K-$10K range with anybody that is decent.

Graham Brigden outfitting gets lots of archery muleys from the guys on bowsite,he also does some rifle hunts

If you have a couple of years to look then do your research wisely ! All the named outfitters are good -but there are many many more . Go to www. apos.ab.ca and shop for a while . If you are looking to take a 150 plus whitie then make sure you only look at what the haved produced in the last couple of years. There have been 3 years in a row of bad winter kills in most of Alberta . This is the first winter of milder conditions. A large majority of the older bucks have died ! If you do plan to book a hunt be sure to press your outfitter hard for what he has and what you expect from the hunt. It's your money and he is selling so don't be shy!!Don't mean to sound negative but I have been there on good and bad hunts. Best of luck!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Canada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Outstanding waterfowl or whitetail deer hunt in beautiful Saskatchewan, Canada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Premier hunts in Alberta for trophy whitetail, mule deer, elk, moose and black bear. Guaranteed tags.

Back
Top Bottom