Whitetail recommendations

heywouldya

Very Active Member
My daughter has moved to Texas and would like me to go on a whitetail hunt with her this January. Any recommendations on who to hunt with. Am I too late to find a good hunt for this January? I don't think I'm a high fence guy. Thanks in advance.

She lives in the Dallas area, but I don't care what part of the state. Also, I'm pretty open to any budget.

I am down in Fredericksburg. Will ask my guys who they recommend for low fence. Not alot in this area, but I know there are a few places around Ozona and Sonora. Will let you know what I find.

The guys at High West Outfitters may have something also. They have several hundred thousand acres leased up around Van Horn and most of that is low fence. Not sure if its all mulies or they have some whitetail that far west.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Texas Guides & Outfitters

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

Vargo Hunting

300k acres for free range auodad, mule deer, elk, whitetail and all the Texas exotics.

Back
Top Bottom