Whitetail success!!!!

nfh

Long Time Member
Got this bAd boy on second day of season. Passed on a few 100-130 inch bucks. When i seen this guy one shot from the 22-250 he was down. quartered him out and packed him out. That night i had the tenderloins and boy was it good. i learned you got to eat those fast or else after the meat hangs and goes to the freezer you loose to much on trim.

i am sad i shot this buck. i been sitting over looking the river watching bucks for my dad. And this morning i seen a 155-160 class beast. Bad news was before legal shooting light for my dad. And have seen one more buck slightly bigger than mine.

But im tickled. 10.5" G2's and 8.5" G3's..

here you can see his beam lenght. If his 4th point or end of main beam went straight he would be well past his nose

The rut is here. Bucks are trailing does and follwing there scent. Small bucks are running the does. The big boys are slightly trailing and hanging solo

Very nice!
hornkiller.jpg

>Nosler trophy grade 64 grain. Regs
>state at least 60 grains
>or more.
I shoot the Nosler Partition 60 grain. I like hunting with the 22-250 . Great caliber !
Again,nice buck.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-16 AT 10:01AM (MST)[p]Nice buck. I've been out several times looking but it seems the rut hasn't hit yet in central wyoming.

Man nfh, you always whack n stack some sweet critters!
Nice job on a fine buck.
Zeke

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-16
>AT 10:01?AM (MST)

>
>Nice buck. I've been out several
>times looking but it seems
>the rut hasn't hit yet
>in central wyoming.

I actually think it's a little early this year.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom