Whitetail?

Largebull

How did the Whitetail do in the NE part of the State with Winter in unit A? Thanks..................BULL!

Looks like they cut about 2,700 tags from 2022's numbers (1,950 doe/fawn tags and 750 tags from the NR Region A quota). They also shaved a few days off the season length, and made it antlered deer only for the Region A and resident general tags.

Deer numbers are the worse in Region A I've seen in 22 years. Worked up there for 2 weeks, much of it on prime private land, deer numbers are horrible. I think tag cuts should have been deeper.

Good choice putting in for region A.

Thank You Buzz. I will gladly take a unit with low deer Numbers . Nothin like a Challenge. Thats why its called Hunting...........BULL!

Deer numbers are definitely down in there but they’re not all dead. Hunted that region since the early ninety’s, back in the guaranteed buck tag plus a half dozen doe tags days…….. a lot has changed. We had a place there for 30 years, the deer hunting seemed pretty good up to the mid 2000s but it’s been on a downhill slide since then.

Deer numbers are definitely down in there but they’re not all dead. Hunted that region since the early ninety’s, back in the guaranteed buck tag plus a half dozen doe tags days…….. a lot has changed. We had a place there for 30 years, the deer hunting seemed pretty good up to the mid 2000s but it’s been on a downhill slide since then.
Probably because of the half a dozen doe tag days......

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom