Whitey Down

Stillwater165

Very Active Member
Well now that we are back to the Whitetail game once again , I got pretty lucky. Usually it’s the kids , but this time it was my turn. We watched this buck many times last year , took many pictures of him on our old home farm. I blame it on the kids , sneaking around all the time trying to take pictures of him while I had a tag !!!!! Long story short he left , never saw him again till after season. Well he screwed up yesterday evening and was back. I had to sneak under a bridge , through the creek just to the top of the hill to get it done right. He was locked head on my direction when I came over the hill , staring right at me. We both froze , he slowly started to turn and bang , my kids little single shot 350 legend dumped him in his tracks. Pretty happy it actually worked out.
734BB613-A11A-4329-95C2-B8ABAA2D0DA9.jpeg

Thanks a bunch , right place at the right time ! And as junior mentioned above , I’m very impressed with that little 350 round ! I honestly can’t believe it hits as hard as it does. This is buck number 3 with the 350 this year , shots from 20 yards to almost 200 yds , bucks never took another step ! All mature corn fed bucks to boot !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom