Who’s going to the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tommie, Tommie, Tommie!! haha

Josh because he is a Cowboys alumni, Wyoming for you guys that didn't know his college.

Robb

I'd love to see Josh Allen and the Bills go to the Super Bowl, even though I don't even watch NFL. Josh is a great guy and I loved watching him play for my Wyoming Cowboys. I took my son to the Idaho Potato Bowl when he declared for the draft.

1wl3ax.jpg

Bills/bucs...and bills for the win.

I've watched more pro football this year than I ever have. Its been great without the fans in the stadium, can actually hear what's going on, plays being changed at the line, etc.
Wish I could share you sentiment Buzz. I have never watched less or cared less and I WAS a huge football fan. Too many distractions by the league and players for me to want to care. They don't connect to me or vice-versa anymore.

I guess I'm pulling for the Packers.
I've watched a bit this year and find it entertaining... like it's supposed to be.
I also block out the distractions even though I really cannot relate to any of them.
Zeke

The only team that I really wanted to win was beaten by the one team that I really didn’t want to win. That’s how it goes

If Mahomes gets his brain bucket back together ?
I would say Packers/Chiefs unless no Patrick then Packers/Bills
Every other year since 2015 I'm tired of a Brady team ...most of his team is going to freeze outside in LAMBO for the NFC title game I hope ....25 and snowing on game day ???LOL

Zero interest in the spoiled, overpaid, wannabe civil reformists that get to play a kids game and have little to no care for the actual impact that they could have on young people, and more concern over their dumbass endzone celebrations that are infantile and childish at best,, disrespectful and unsportsmanlike at worst..
Not for me.. but enjoy if it's your koolaid

The NBA is most woke by miles.
I agree I do not have any interest in the NBA.
The NFL I did follow the Alex Smith story this year, what he did is pretty inspiring. ESPN did a story on Alex and his injury, it is pretty amazing he is even walking much less playing in the NFL and then going 5 and 1 as a starter. I have always thought he is pretty good guy and of course he came from the University of Utah so I have been a fan of his for few years.

Not me.

Couldn’t tell you the last time I watched an nfl game!

More important things to do like feed the wife’s cats, go to the mall with the wife, argue with the kids.....you get the picture!

Zero interest in the spoiled, overpaid, wannabe civil reformists that get to play a kids game and have little to no care for the actual impact that they could have on young people, and more concern over their dumbass endzone celebrations that are infantile and childish at best,, disrespectful and unsportsmanlike at worst..
Not for me.. but enjoy if it's your koolaid
Panties too tight? It's a fricken game. And the majority of NFL players do more for young people that you are obviously not aware of. Posts like this are hilarious. mtmuley

Same MT muler,,,, watch away, enjoy the game, have fun with the dreads and fold jewelry. I'll send chips and dip for ya.. lmao x 10

I just posted an ad looking for progressive liberal pukes to bet on the next three games. All you have to do is slam down some Crown and sit and watch the games with me.

........ progressive liberal pukes ......
Another great band name. :D

I’ve been a liberal for almost a month now. Couple more deprogramming meetings and I should get my Progressive Liberal Puke lapel flag pin.

Last edited:

Not me.

Couldn’t tell you the last time I watched an nfl game!

More important things to do like feed the wife’s cats, go to the mall with the wife, argue with the kids.....you get the picture!
........make a post on a thread I have no interest in.....?

I won't be going !! Quit watching since Kaepernick knelt down and the NFL let him get away with it. All the BLM crap. And I'm offended by that crap. I did however watch a couple quarters this year at a restaurant I went to eat the games were playing. Only thing I can say is Brady's wife is hot. Go bucks.

I won't be going !! Quit watching since Kaepernick knelt down and the NFL let him get away with it. All the BLM crap. And I'm offended by that crap. I did however watch a couple quarters this year at a restaurant I went to eat the games were playing. Only thing I can say is Brady's wife is hot. Go bucks.
Do a little research when you aren't on MM bitching about football. Google a guy named Nate Boyer. Bet he'll be watching, and won't GAF if you don't. mtmuley

Packers and the Browns. I know theres a homophobic joke in there somewhere, so I better digress. Or maybe Packers over Chiefs wait, I can't say that anymore, right? Packers over KC Native leaders? Oh hell, I guess I'll have to say Buccaneers over the Bills. Can I say that?

There are some amazing Men in the sport,,, although, it is ruled and run by a bunch of liberal wussy boys... so there.. ???????lmao

Packers and the Browns. I know theres a homophobic joke in there somewhere, so I better digress. Or maybe Packers over Chiefs wait, I can't say that anymore, right? Packers over KC Native leaders? Oh hell, I guess I'll have to say Buccaneers over the Bills. Can I say that?
You’re pushin’ it Link!

I once started a riot because I said NY Giants!

Everyone thought I was making fun of fat people in New York!

You ain’t safe to talk about any sports team any more!

There’s always gonna be a pansy out there that takes offense!

You gotta mind your P’s and Q’s around the gender confused generation!

Packers vs Chiefs.
Mahomes will be back after concussion protocol is finished which will be in time.
Aaron Rodgers will throw some dandy passes. Chiefs will win by 6 points.

GO BUCS !!!!!!!!
Lifetime Bucs fan stoked to make it this far been a rough 18 years since the last SB win!
Would be cool to be the only team to play In the SB with your city hosting it.
?‍☠️?‍☠️?‍☠️?‍☠️

Well, got one right...knew it was going to be tough for the bills but have to go with the bills on account of Josh Allen.

Tough to beat a team coached by Andy Reid in the playoffs.

I thought you didnt watch football?

Any coach that gets a chance to play in 31 playoff games, has done a lot of winning to get them. Being over .500 isn't going to make it easy on any opponent of Andy Reid's.

I did when he was losing all those playoff games in Philly.

I did when he was losing all those playoff games in Philly.
How many teams and coaches were watching those playoff games from the couch?

You'll argue anything....by the way, he's no longer 17-14 either.

Glad I was one of the 7 who was right! Ha ha
My wife and son are big Packer fans, I’m a Tom Brady fan cause winners win. And he’s old and kicking butt. I’m old and want to be kicking butt. :ROFLMAO:
Good fun
He is defineately the GOAT I've been a Brady fan from his very first NFL game

How many teams and coaches were watching those playoff games from the couch?

You'll argue anything....by the way, he's no longer 17-14 either.

It isn't that I'll argue anything, it's just I'll call bullchit when I see it. Kinda like BHA!

As a Donco fan, I hated TB12. But after his win, I like him better.

I‘m seriously considering getting one of these Drunk TB12 action figgers.

As a Donco fan, I hated TB12. But after his win, I like him better.

I‘m seriously considering getting one of these Drunk TB12 action figgers.

I walk like that every time I get off my kayak after being on the ocean. Seems normal to me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom