Who did it? ?

Thatguy

52B8DDBC-9A53-4F10-A963-A50EDFB4EEA5.jpeg

funny, but a little hurtful :ROFLMAO:

This Utard and my brother will be in AZ this fall to bring the heat to some bugling bulls. Don't worry though- we won't be drinking Mtn Ops, wearing flat brims, or vlogging our every move in the woods for youtube channel content. Our sole purpose will be to crush a big AZ bull with a bow! ?

I hunted deer in Utah once with a general season NR tag...I swore I would never go back. The crap I saw folks do on that hunt was unbelievable. Now I see so many license plates here from UT.

I hunted deer in Utah once with a general season NR tag...I swore I would never go back. The crap I saw folks do on that hunt was unbelievable. Now I see so many license plates here from UT.
Just remember,that is not all of us. Some if the idiots I see here blow my mind (in Utah). But I also will be down in unit 6a in september looking for a great bull to harvest with my bow. This will be my 1st time down there. And no, I wont be drinking any Mtnops or wearing flat brim hats either. Only cokes and dews for us!

That brings back memories of when I hunted Monroe in 2008 on an archery elk tag. Some of the things I saw simply stunned me. The best/worst was a pickup driving down the road with a bench in the back, and 3 idiots with nocked arrows sitting facing outward on each side while they slowly drove down a dirt road. Six Utards in the back of a pickup, supposedly deer hunting.

But I also met a great local guy on that hunt who has become a good friend whom I enjoy hunting and fishing with to this day. He used to post on MM under the screen name of Fishlakeelkhunter.
Anyway, I completely understand that sign the OP put on this thread.

Don't forget the flat bill with your hat covering your ears look also....I've had a couple fun stories with the folks from that state earning the label. It's well deserved by the hunt by committee crowd.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom