WHO DOES THIS PRICK THINK HE IS???

That retard will be the cause of a civil war in California I can't wait!
I don't know. The unwashed, proletariat are probably used to having it repeatedly broken off in their @sses. They will take it lying down. Nevada is very close to total capitulation, thanks to the swelling unions and Kali trash that has fled to here. No state taxes after all.

That P.O.S. Newsome will be on the Democrat ticket to run for president in 2024. He is the nephew of Nancy Pelosi and as backstabbing as she is and loves to make backroom deals that enrich his pocket book. He learned that from Aunt Nancy. He is a die hard anti gun liberal from San Francisco and believes in total banning of all firearms.
Obama's chief advisor, David Axelrod has already stated the Democrat party need to look towards Gavin Newsome as their president candidate in 2024 as Biden is too old.
RELH

He was just here in Montana. Can't say for security reasons. I know exactly where he was. mtmuley
yeah....California has a list of states the Cali Employees can't travel to on CA dime for any reason.....Motana is on the list....He left his State employed security team at home....right mtmuley??

The rest of the country should ban them from travelling to any other state as well.
Keep that goofy **** out there.

yeah....California has a list of states the Cali Employees can't travel to on CA dime for any reason.....Motana is on the list....He left his State employed security team at home....right mtmuley??
Yeah. Probly. I worked on his inlaws place as a kid for awhile. It ain't exactly secure. mtmuley

I worked on his inlaws place as a kid for awhile. It ain't exactly secure. mtmuley
Incoming....................

8805900a6ee8e096d66d53a1efedde0c_w200.gif

He just said he was traveling on his dime didn’t respond to the security question.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom