Who gets it?

Mackey

As far as I know, there was ONE nonresident sheep tag offered in the random draw for the entire state of Wyoming this year. It’s in area 5. My name is in the hat and they are scheduled to announce the winner tomorrow. I’m making all kinds of deals with God tonight in my prayers! Good luck to anyone else who applied. I’d love to know who gets it.

Mackey

As far as I know, there was ONE nonresident sheep tag offered in the random draw for the entire state of Wyoming this year. It’s in area 5. My name is in the hat and they are scheduled to announce the winner tomorrow. I’m making all kinds of deals with God tonight in my prayers! Good luck to anyone else who applied. I’d love to know who gets it.

Mackey
AZ super raffle will have better odds, as will about every other raffle. I’d way rather have one of those tags too!! I’m in for it though as I can’t help myself.

Welp, it wasn’t me. I got a big ole “unsuccessful“. I added my 19th preference point. Good luck Yote Buster. I may have to try a few raffle tickets!
Mackey

Last edited:
I drew THE last PP tag for that unit. Thrilled to have the tag.
Congratulations on the tag. My buddy from here in the Memphis area bought a Governor’s tag last year and killed a nice ram in area 5. I killed a nice bull in there in ‘21. You’re gonna have a great time! Please post some pictures.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom