Who has one of these ?

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
Sitting here bored I decided to polish it up. Got it from my friend Bob .

38281E0B-E7E3-42F9-AC10-E895FBE45709.jpeg

CEF25333-79B9-468B-935E-8076B80AEBF7.jpeg

What you didn’t save one for your self. My grandson loves to play with it. Of course it’s copper. A friend to all plumbers.

Well I don’t know about that. But I can tell you when I went into a doctors house. A major heart surgeon. He had his bathroom faucet torn apart laying all over the counter. He said I save people’s life’s everyday but I can’t put this faucet back together to save my life.

A plumber saved my life about a year ago. My wife said if I didn't fix the leaky shower someone was going to die. So I called the plumber.

I Think they Lied to us though BIGJOHN!

You Know!

When they said it's gotta Run Down Hill?

And PayDay is always on Friday?

I remember Matt Dillon and Bonanza + endless Westerns and the Top Coin was ALWAYS... a $20 Dollar Gold Piece. Any of "YOU" have a willingness to say: YOU HAVE ONE and display a Picture...????

My Pal Homer asked me to Ask..(Not Really).

Jagerdad :)

I remember Matt Dillon and Bonanza + endless Westerns and the Top Coin was ALWAYS... a $20 Dollar Gold Piece. Any of "YOU" have a willingness to say: YOU HAVE ONE and display a Picture...????

My Pal Homer asked me to Ask..(Not Really).

I'm just not rich enough for that Jager...

2Lumpy... "I AM SO "PROUD""... To read that you, my Hero is Back.

Folks, I do not have a $20 Dollar Gold Piece but I always felt it was correct, for a Western Man to have such an item. Oh Well :-(

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom