Who has Valle Vidal 1st Archery?

Right here buddy!Countdown is on!Have gone scouting yet?

"Hunting" Its Not A Hobby Its A Way Of
Life

We went up for the 4th of July. There were elk in pretty much every meadow each morning and evening. We rode the horses up to set up a trail cam and the aspens were just booming with cow talk. I have been obsessing on google earth and studying maps non stop. I can't wait for this hunt and have been preparing like crazy to make the most of the days I'll be hunting. I set a goal to shoot 5,000 arrows from the day we were drawn to opening day and am currently at 3,106. How's your prep and scouting coming along?

Cory

We are going up again this weekend to scout another area.There is alot of country to cover!iv been seeing alot of bulls, just nothing thats is going to push that 350 mark.

As far as prep, its going pretty good! always could be better but work has me really busy so a little limted on time.I find the best practice is early in the morning when you get up or after a good run, i pick my bow up and let an arrow fly! The first arrow is the one that counts!

p.m sent

"Hunting" Its Not A Hobby Its A Way Of
Life

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom