Who is willing to say?

huntazido

Okay the deadline has come and gone. Just curious to see who is willing to say where they put in for fall hunts.

I'll start out by saying I put in for 12A West late first choice and 12A west early second choice a BP for everyting else. Put the kids in for 18B Jr. deer hunts and BP only.

Deer is the only thing I still enjoy hunting with a rifle. Mostly because some of my fondest hunting memories were around a rifle deer camp in my teens. The fall is also my very favorite time of the year, especially being in the woods late October and November. I also enjoy glassing for deer in BIG areas.

Good luck everyone

39-42 muzzy 1st
43,44 rifle 2nd
42 rifle 3rd

44BN 1st sheep (not a big surprise I guess)
45B 2nd choice ( maybe a surprise but I've been seeing some great rams there)

I wish I could really want to hunt the kiabab, but I am just so amazed with these desert deer I gotta stick with them. Good luck to all!

It's been 20 yrs since I've put in for mule deer for rifle, I love coues for rifle and mulies for archery. Decided to switch this year and hunt coues archery and mulies rifle if I draw.

12A west early 1st, have never hunted Kiabab
3A/3C 2nd, the herds have improved the last couple years, there's some good bucks again.

Kent

12aw late 1st
39-42 muzzy 2nd
deer

27 for sheep last year drew a desert tag 44bn with 3 points so why not draw a rocky with 0

Deer - 12AE late, 12AW late
Sheep - 45C, 45B
Buff -- BP only so as to have more for the spring draw on Houserock

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Deer NR with 12 points
1rst 13B archery
2nd none

Sheep 14 points
1rst 45B
2nd 16B

Good luck to all,David

43A and 44BN for sheep.(17 points)
BP for everything else. (Killed archery deer in Jan.)

Brian

Well I got 18 people less to compete with what I applied for. The units I like to hunt actually suck as far as the crowds go.

Deer
1- 23 early
2- 33 2nd hunt
3- 24b 1st hunt
4- 24b 2nd hunt

Sheep
1- 27 Rocky Mountain (all month hunt)
2- 27 Rocky Mountain (2nd half of the month)

Took my desert BH in 2000, 15D

I haven't put in for rifle deer in years but decided to this year.

1)Unit 22 early - Coues
2)Unit 24B early - Coues
3)Unit 23 early - Coues

GBA

6BP.....
31 late WT
23 Late WT.... that's all folks got too many elk hunts to go on this year. Ya dont start on me my wife drew oct elk and my daughter nov bull so not my tags but will be fun. Good luck.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom