Who Next?

The left...and their GOP swamp friends have played their cards flawlessly since early 2020 starting with the mail out ballot plans...drop boxes....BS election rule changes........all the way to hoping for chaos on 1/6 and promoting it.....till the hollywood theatrical show trial playing out now.......

There was...and is...a constitutional remedy to a contested election and it was headed that way till Nancy's team got the RIOT started......amazing really.....it worked to scare the Senate participants into caving to the "insurrection" hysteria....

Bringing us to where we are at.....

The left...and their GOP swamp friends have played their cards flawlessly since early 2020 starting with the mail out ballot plans...drop boxes....BS election rule changes........all the way to hoping for chaos on 1/6 and promoting it.....till the hollywood theatrical show trial playing out now.......

There was...and is...a constitutional remedy to a contested election and it was headed that way till Nancy's team got the RIOT started......amazing really.....it worked to scare the Senate participants into caving to the "insurrection" hysteria....

Bringing us to where we are at.....
….. and a nervous laughter wastes over an ashen audience………

" You can indict a ham sandwich".

A court ruled his claims false.

So that's a CRIMINAL OFFENSE?

I AGREE. If you CHARGE him, he appears under oath. So, why not charge him?

Could It be because there would be cross examination? That this girl, and any member of the council could be called UNDER OATH?

Perhaps because communication by the committee and Pelosi, might get brought to light?

Honestly.

Why have there not been charged filed?

At what point do you or Grizz, ask that question?

It's been 6 years of "damning evidence", but, alas, still no charges.

Even Trump eventually got tired of "lock her up". When do we as American taxpayers get a result for all the years and millions wasted?

Charge him. He's "obviously" guilty

I have not asked why charges have not been filed because I do not assume that they should. Perhaps the DOJ does not believe his action warrants them. That is my sincere hope. Or, perhaps because the DOJ is still investigating. Also OK. If it turns out that he has broken the law, then he deserves justice.

The reason I offer my $.02 is because I want principled government, and believe this is threatened by the inconsistency of those who insist that he is guilty, without evidence to prove it, as well as those who claim he is not, also without evidence. Justice should never be decided by the inclination of popular sentiment.

My entire point has always been that we need to know whether or not Trump's election claims are true, or false, in order to restore confidence in our system of government (or to bring about the changes necessary to improve it); and to restore the good names of those who have been unfairly smeared, whether they be D or R. To fail to do so would be a failure of government, no matter which/who is right, and the more information we can gather to build a solid case one way or the other, the better.

Some people complain about the time and cost (unless they are pursing wrong-doing by the "other side"), but I believe that it is always appropriate to investigate charges of corruption. That, to me, is the foremost responsibility of government. An Independent Commission would have been best, but to decline any investigation at all is the worst possible outcome.

My take is that we need to understand why America is being torn apart. We need to see who is lying to us and who is not. Just as with any police investigation, charges may result, but are by no means required to justify the investigation itself. To me, this is about truth, not accountability, and is necessary to demonstrate the hypocrisy of yelling "lock her/him up" in response to accusations against one party, while complaining about even the investigation of wrong-doing when it comes to the other. This is about showing open minded Americans where they are being misled.

Last edited:
the courts rejected his claims out of hand.......no investigation or hearing were held at a federal level...

Totally untrue. Federal agencies including the DOJ, DHS and FBI have investigated dozens of Trump's claims and found them without merit. Cases were brought to court, and similarly found to be deficient. There was an effort to establish a Federal Independent Commission, but this was killed by Republicans.

Especially as the responsibility for managing the election falls to each state, I wonder who you would consider better suited to investigate these questions. Sidney Powell indicated that Trump had selected her to be special counsel. Does that seem reasonable?

Last edited:
I have not asked why charges have not been filed because I do not assume that they should. Perhaps the DOJ does not believe his action warrants them. That is my sincere hope. Or, perhaps because the DOJ is still investigating. Also OK. If it turns out that he has broken the law, then he deserves justice.

The reason I offer my $.02 is because I want principled government, and believe this is threatened by the inconsistency of those who insist that he is guilty, without evidence to prove it, as well as those who claim he is not, also without evidence. Justice should never be decided by the inclination of popular sentiment.

My entire point has always been that we need to know whether or not Trump's election claims are true, or false, in order to restore confidence in our system of government, or to bring about the changes necessary to improve it; and to restore the good names of those who have been unfairly smeared, whatever their politics. To fail to do so would be a failure of government, no matter which/who is right, and the more information we can gather to build a solid case one way or the other, the better.

Some people complain about the time and cost (unless they are pursing wrong-doing by the "other side"), but I believe that it is always appropriate to investigate charges of corruption. That, to me, is the foremost responsibility of government. An Independent Commission would have been best, but to decline any investigation at all is the worst possible outcome.

My take is that we need to understand why America is being torn apart. We need to see who is lying to us and who is not. Just as with any police investigation, charges may result, but are by no means required to justify the investigation itself. To me, this is about truth, not accountability, and is necessary to demonstrate the hypocrisy of yelling "lock her/him up" in response to accusations against one party, while complaining about even the investigation of wrong-doing when it comes to the other. This is about showing open minded Americans where they are being misled.

We need to see who is lying.....

As Schiff sits in judgement.

Are you claiming that questioning the an election is a crime.

Not at all, and I have not suggested that Trump has committed any crime. Rather, that seems to be the benchmark established by other MMers for warranting an investigation of January 6 and claims of election fraud. Without concluding that there has been a crime (in advance, mind you) some have argued that there is no point in an investigation. Seems backwards to me...

I agree that Dems spent three years claiming that Trump stole the election. And Republicans spent four years claiming that Obama was an illegitimate president--Donald Trump foremost among them. This is the sort of BS that causes rational people to pause and consider whether or not they are being misled, yet it is exactly the sort of rhetoric that appeals to many among the bases of both parties.

Anyone care to see a new movie about the voilent insurrection. ?? An insurrection doesn’t happen in the afternoon. You’d do that at 4 am with weapons! What a ridiculous waste of tax payer money.
E68310DE-ABCD-458E-9201-733ABBAC1EAE.jpeg

There was...and is...a constitutional remedy to a contested election...

Yes, a Constitutional remedy, according to these pansies...

1656566272207.png

1656566346949.png

Sadly, every other Constitutional scholar in the nation disagreed with them, and they both sought pardons after making that claim.

Last edited:
I got bored and watched Liz Cheney's speech at the Reagan Institute. She's a bigger con artist than Hillary or Tog. She's "Fighting for Wyoming". Fighting to make Wyoming Blue.

Anyone care to see a new movie about the voilent insurrection. ?? An insurrection doesn’t happen in the afternoon. You’d do that at 4 am with weapons! What a ridiculous waste of tax payer money.View attachment 80009
If the Congressional tally of electoral votes was at 4am, they would've attacked at 4am. The stated purpose was to get Pence to tabulate fake elector slates so Trump could stay in office. Trump said it multiple times in his speech and in tweets. He was timing the entire speech and attack to correspond with Congress carrying out their Constitutional duties.

This wasn't a protest inasmuch as they were upset with the results... they had a specific goal to keep Trump in power by changing the outcome of an election.

The bottom line is when Trump woke up the morning of January 6th, he had the full intention of staying in power...lack of evidence be damned.

Bullskin said:

And, incidentally, she did not testify that Trump reached for the steering wheel. She testified that she was told, by secret service agents, that he did.
Sorry Bullskin you got that all wrong. She stated that another aide had told that to her. That aide is now calling her a liar and the secret service agent driving the limo is stating that it never happen and her statement is false.
Have you wonder why she used a "hearsay" way to give her damming statement. Very simple she avoided any chance of perjury by stating it that way instead of outright lying about being a direct witness. It boils down that no one can prove if the other aide did tell her that or if he is being truthful by saying he never told her that.
Her creditability is that of Adam Schiff, a big fat zero and it is blowing up in the committee's face.
RELH

The left and the left sympathizers have been acting like the 1/06 hearing has been the Democrats first rodeo. They think the accusations regarding 1/06 deserve valid consideration (and now very possibly criminal charges,) based on testimonies, accepted as fact without a shred of cross examination. Nor have you heard ANY testimonies other than from those witnesses……..chosen by the anti Trump members of the 1/06 Committee, all hand picked and all anti-Trump individuals, thereby equaling an anti-Trump Committee.

How many rodeos, of this nature, do you expect us, Trump supporters, to watch, and give credence to, before, in your mind, there is valid justification for us to simply conclude this is not just another Bull Chit attempt to drive a stake in Trump’s political ideology, his political influence and God forbid his political leadership….. forever, if possible.

Should we give credence once more, twice more, three, four, five, six, seven, eight times more, before you can forgive us for saying, “this is nothing more than another twisting of the truth, no different than, another in an endless stream of unfounded claims and Biden coverups…….Russia Election Tampering, Supreme Court Appointees Rapists, Religious Zealots, Drunks, Ukraine Phone Call Impeachment, Hunter Biden Corrupt Oil Company Paid Board Member, Senator Joe Biden fingering his birthing person aid, Hunter Biden’s Russian Misinformation Laptop, China Business Dealings, Michael Avenatti and Stormy Daniels, etc, etc.

Ya, it’s easy to ignore…… more of the same.

I don’t believe y’all would know the truth, from a rubber duck, (no offense intended) based on your explanation of your quest for truth.

Now here’s the zinger, if you think their on to something, in these so called investigations into Trump.

This has nothing whatever to do with Donald Trump and never has been. The guy was invited to Bill Clinton’s daughters wedding, for hell sake. If Mother Teresa declared herself a Republican, running to be the President of The USA and then became the President, the Democrats, the National Media, The Unions and The Soros Family and the Mega Corporate Boards of Directors would be treating her the same as they are treating Donald Trump.

How do I know that? I’ve have watched how they do political business and how they attacked anyone and everyone that threatens their elitist leadership……. for the last 47 years. It’s their play book. They have treated every GOP exactly the same ways…….Trump just fought back so they’ve had to make it louder and more persistent. Check the records on the lies they told about Reagan, Bush, McCain, Bush, and Romney and at least two of those were RINOs, maybe more.

Sorry Buckskin, I’ve seen enough of the truth these folks give out to ignore anymore of it, I just assume, it’s the same game, and a different day.

Bullskin said:

And, incidentally, she did not testify that Trump reached for the steering wheel. She testified that she was told, by secret service agents, that he did.
Sorry Bullskin you got that all wrong. She stated that another aide had told that to her. That aide is now calling her a liar and the secret service agent driving the limo is stating that it never happen and her statement is false.
Have you wonder why she used a "hearsay" way to give her damming statement. Very simple she avoided any chance of perjury by stating it that way instead of outright lying about being a direct witness. It boils down that no one can prove if the other aide did tell her that or if he is being truthful by saying he never told her that.
Her creditability is that of Adam Schiff, a big fat zero and it is blowing up in the committee's face.
RELH

Ms. Hutchinson mentioned two men in her testimony--Bobby Engel, and Tony Ornato. She testified that Ornato informed her of Trump's behavior and that Engel was present as a witness to the conversation.

Bobby Engel was the head of the President's Secret Service detail and present in the limo when the event allegedly took place.

Tony Ornato was the Deputy Chief of Staff for the White House, detailed into that position from his position with the Secret Service, where he worked for twenty years. In his capacity as Deputy Chief of Staff, Ornato was responsible for travel and security as well as operational logistics required in support of the President.

Today, Mr. Ornato continues his work with the Secret Service as Assistant Director, Office of Training.

Which of these two men are you dismissing as the White House "Aide"?

On the topic of "hearsay" evidence, I would point out that Ms. Hutchinson very clearly explained it as such, and it should be regarded as unverified by any critical observer until corroborated by either Engel or Ornato. I expect the Secret Service will address this question as it should. That is the purpose of the hearings--to make the facts known.

The problem is that there are advocates for both sides who take hearsay as fact or who intentionally stretch the truth. As an example, some are already repeating the story that Ornato and Engel have denied Ms Hutchinson's testimony, despite the fact that they have not done so. This defense is pure "hearsay," aired by Fox News and others, citing a journalist who, in turn, cites "anonymous sources close to the Secret Service."

To illustrate, one MMer writes "they resorted to "Hearsay" information to damage Trump and that "hearsay" information came back to bite them by two protection agents deny the allegation made by a second rate aide and now the person who she said told this to her is calling her a liar." Not only is this individual poorly informed about the nature of the "second-rate aide," but he also ignores his own admonitions about repeating "hearsay." And that is why these conversations are worth having.

How many rodeos, of this nature, do you expect us, Trump supporters, to watch, and give credence to, before, in your mind, there is valid justification for us to simply conclude this is not just another Bull Chit attempt to drive a stake in Trump’s political ideology, his political influence and God forbid his political leadership

In all honesty, I do not believe that there is any force of nature capable of reconciling the far left and the far right. But, it should not be lost upon you that, of the hundreds of MMers, there are scarcely a dozen who frequent this echo chamber. The "campfire" stories have been replaced by a continuous anti-government harangue, and most people have no appetite for it. If nothing else, I hope that the odd MMer who stumbles onto this forum will understand that these twelve voices do not speak for all of us.

Not at all, and I have not suggested that Trump has committed any crime. Rather, that seems to be the benchmark established by other MMers for warranting an investigation of January 6 and claims of election fraud. Without concluding that there has been a crime (in advance, mind you) some have argued that there is no point in an investigation. Seems backwards to me...

I agree that Dems spent three years claiming that Trump stole the election. And Republicans spent four years claiming that Obama was an illegitimate president--Donald Trump foremost among them. This is the sort of BS that causes rational people to pause and consider whether or not they are being misled, yet it is exactly the sort of rhetoric that appeals to many among the bases of both parties.

How, exactly, do you determine anything, I'd to start an "investigation", the speaker of the house doesn't accept a single member of the opposing party, but instead seats the two least trusted ones?

If the goal, was to find out what happened, why it happened, not let it happen again?

Can you show us any other investigation (Watergate, Benghazi, etc) where such a loaded panel sits in judgement. The house committee rules stipulate how the committee is formed. That isn't close to how this one was.

Personally I'd prefer Trump not run, so I have no dog in that fight. But as a taxpayer and someone disgusted with how things are, the entire Trump Presidency and in fact prior to his inauguration was horrific. The CIA/FBI LITERALLY tried to overthrow the President. He was harassed, surveiled before he was sworn in. Millions(billions) were spent on "Russia collision", the country torn apart by a media and shadow players in the swamp. People like Adam Schiff ACTIVELY lying continuously. And not just once, over and over.

Trump spent decades very publically hammering the neo con wars in the middle east. It's not at all shocking that Liz Cheney is now getting payback. Has nothing to do with "our democracy" for her, this is personal, daddy was the neo con leader.

EVERYONE in the country watched as cities burned, cops were killed, autonomous zones were set up, and members on this committee cheered it on. Not giving a rip about the country, or "our democracy", only caring it was hurting Trumps reelection.

This entire fiasco, short of a very small group who might have wanted something more is about the DC folks demonstrating to the citizens that we better not dare challenge them, or they will destroy us. That's why the solitary confinement for trespassing. That's why the unpresidented amount of effort and expense on electronic ID.

It's also why there won't be charges filed. Because in an actual court, Adam Schiff will get called to testify. Nancy Pelosi will get called. Democrat power brokers, in a court, under oath, being cross examined, will NOT happen. Trump knows too much, in a court, with his lawyers, it ALL comes out.

So, this dog and pony show, will continue. Only to end, if Trump decides to not run.

Then, suddenly, Ron Desantis will become the "Russian stooge"

Last edited:
It is a sad day in America when you have to prove you are not guilty when there is no evidence.
How can you defend this committee if you believe justice should never be decided by popular sentiment? It is not interested in the truth. The secret service will not be called to refute the young ladies testimony, evidence that supports Trump is not going to be herd. The goal of this committee is convict trump in the minds of voters without a real trial.

Last edited:
Bullskin, I applaud you for your reasoned and measured responses. You have far more patience than others of us who are independent observers.

I’m keeping score at home, and it’s pretty much game/set/match for you. (y)

Trump doesn’t have the character or capability to coach a little league team.

It is a sad day in America when you have to prove you are not guilty when there is no evidence.
How can you defend this committee if you believe justice should never be decided by popular sentiment? It is not interested in the truth. The secret service will not be called to refute the young ladies testimony, evidence that supports Trump is not going to be herd. The goal of this committee is convict trump in the minds of voters without a real trial.
He doesn't believe in it. He just hates all things Trump.

Jesus this is still going...

Well one thing we can all agree on is Trump is burnt toast and he's over, and about damn time. even the Washington Examiner came out today saying " Trump is a disgrace, and should never be near power again " . no puk'in duh anyone with an IQ over 12 knew that 10 years ago. glad you could get in the game you fake news losers

Desantis and Trump are going to go at it and Desantis will win. Trump will be kicked to the curb and pizzed on as he deserves. which hardly solves the problem since Desantis is as Nazi as Trump only with a much higher IQ, average will do.

There will be indictments in the effort to steal the election including some top figures that's for damn sure. I still don't think Garland has the nuts to charge the mob boss though. but I hope I'm wrong for once.

Bluehair said:

Are you saying that sleepy Joe has the character & capability to coach a little league team?
RELH

Grizz you still won't admit you made up false information.
Are you any better than Trump.
Haha. You're exactly like the people I posted in the video above ?

Cassidy was the top aide to Trump's Chief of Staff. She worked under his sphere and at his behest and pleasure. If he told her to do something, she did it. If he wanted her fired, she was gone. Her desk was 10 steps from the Oval Office. Trump posted on his new TS platform yesterday and she wanted to go to Florida with him after he left office and he personally turned her down and that he didn't want her to be "a member of the team."

I'm always amazed at how the far right will think they have something to hang on and then try and use that to distract from Trump. They can't defend him so they attack everybody else thinking that will prop him up. So sad.

Bluehair said:

Are you saying that sleepy Joe has the character & capability to coach a little league team?
RELH
This has nothing to do with Joe Biden, sorry.

See my quote from above...

They can't defend him so they attack everybody else thinking that will prop him up.

The only thing Biden has to do with 1/6 is beating Trump in the election.

If Cipollone complies with the subpoena this is game over Trump will rattle bars. but I'm not holding my breath, most Trump henchmen ignore the law. or if they do show they can't remember a damn thing or plead the 5th 150 times. they're afraid to lie anymore because the investigation knows too much and has too many witnesses.

We saw it happen on live TV, we heard what the players said directly from their treasonous mouths, we've seen the texts and emails, we've heard from the witnesses who were behind closed doors. if the will is there any small town DA could convict the entire treason team. but do the libs have the courage or the patriotism? we shall see.

If your girlfriend or wife lied like Trump would you keep her.
They all lie but some more then others. You just have to take a guess kind of like throwing dart at a board.

Bullskin, I applaud you for your reasoned and measured responses. You have far more patience than others of us who are independent observers.

Well said Bluehair!

I also applaud the detailed well written responses from the likes of Bullskin & Grizzly, etc... I don't know how they have the time/patience to read and respond to the brainwashed MAGA/Trump Fanatics on this forum.

Note: M/T Fanatics have the following beliefs in common:

1. The group/leader is always right
2. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as persecution
3. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful
4. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration
5. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible

……… it should not be lost upon you that, of the hundreds of MMers, there are scarcely a dozen who frequent this echo chamber.
It’s not lost upon me at all, and with all due respect to the hundreds of MMers who run up hundreds if not thousands of posts on subjects of long range rifle ethics, shooting at running game, putting apples on the ground, using trail camera and when it comes to attending a live public hearing or writing a letter of support or opposition, they are absent and/or mute there as well. They participate in countless echo chambers but that’s the extent of their input and their contribution to the subject at hand………. So it comes as no surprise to me that there are only a dozen that come to this thread.

The surprise to me is how this discussion frustrates those that don’t care and don’t participate. It’s like asking for someone to come help you off an escalator, when the power goes off. If they leave over this discussion or any discussion on MM because of what’s said or not said, nobody is forcing them or even asking them to leave. If you or they don’t like the subject matter, at the very least they can simply leave the discussion closed and pick anyone of dozens or other subjects to read and comment in.

I’m not surprised at all you would find that interesting enough to comment on. And yes, I’ve stepped away, three times over 13 years. My choice in all three cases. Nobody has a gun to anybodies head that I know of.

He was a little league coach at one time. They played a game, and the umpire declared the other team the winner. Trump asked the officials to watch the replay, so he was banned from the league. The declared winner of the game is not reviewable unless Trump's team wins.

We got where we are because Americans are dumb and spoiled. Trump got in because too many voters are dumb and too many didn't vote. we barely escaped it with our democracy in tact and it's still in peril but nobody cares. what the Kardashians are up to is way more important.

Freedom has been taken for granted and that someday will be our undoing. our forefathers fought for 2 1/2 centuries to give us what we have ,and we still might let a fat retard loser con man take away because it's just too hard to understand for so many morons. pathetic.

We got where we are because Americans are dumb and spoiled. Trump got in because too many voters are dumb and too many didn't vote. we barely escaped it with our democracy in tact and it's still in peril but nobody cares. what the Kardashians are up to is way more important.

Freedom has been taken for granted and that someday will be our undoing. our forefathers fought for 2 1/2 centuries to give us what we have ,and we still might let a fat retard loser con man take away because it's just too hard to understand for so many morons. pathetic.
Sorry you didn’t get Hillary,, Tog……. It’s been hard on you, not your pocket book, of course, you shared that a time or to.

Dumb….. I qualify, Spoiled……. You’ll need to define that in more detail for me before I can go along with that as a piece of the name calling, but I’m smart enough to know you can, but, will you. Of course I know it will be generic cuz you don’t know squat about my life or my political upbringing.

Seems like you’ve got the backwords reality universe crossed up Tog, it is the age of dual universes though so it’s understandable. Life must be a b!tch having to live amongst us morons. Tough and lonesome. Sorry about that, I have no suggestions on how to relieve your stress.

Too much Hilti fumes for you through the years…..

Leave it to libs to keep talking about trump since they know brandon has been a complete failure. You guys win you got brandon. Now can we talk about the Now, where do we start on your puck of brandon on how screwed up this country is.

I will start with the positives of brandon.
1. Cheap entertainment when he speaks and talks, which in the end is very sad to see a guy suffer from possible alzheimer's.

Seems Ms. Hutchinson has a credibility issue.

It seems there are 3 possibilities to what happened

1. It didn't happen and Ornato lied to Hutchinson that it happened... for some reason.

2. It didn't happen. Ornato never lied to Hutchinson about it happening, and Hutchinson is completely making it up... for some reason... and perjuring herself before Congress at the age of 26.

3. It happened. Ornato told Hutchinson about it. And now Ornato and the secret service agents are lying about it not happening to cover up the incident.

All 3 options involve the people involved to act irrationally and against their own self-interest.

Very weird. I'd like to have Ornato and the agents testify to figure out more.

Haha. You're exactly like the people I posted in the video above ?

Cassidy was the top aide to Trump's Chief of Staff. She worked under his sphere and at his behest and pleasure. If he told her to do something, she did it. If he wanted her fired, she was gone. Her desk was 10 steps from the Oval Office. Trump posted on his new TS platform yesterday and she wanted to go to Florida with him after he left office and he personally turned her down and that he didn't want her to be "a member of the team."

I'm always amazed at how the far right will think they have something to hang on and then try and use that to distract from Trump. They can't defend him so they attack everybody else thinking that will prop him up. So sad.

So we are just bypassing the 2 dudes whose job it is to take a bullet for a President of either party(they worked for both), and take second hand comments from someone not there?

How, exactly, do you determine anything, I'd to start an "investigation", the speaker of the house doesn't accept a single member of the opposing party, but instead seats the two least trusted ones?

If the goal, was to find out what happened, why it happened, not let it happen again?

Can you show us any other investigation (Watergate, Benghazi, etc) where such a loaded panel sits in judgement. The house committee rules stipulate how the committee is formed. That isn't close to how this one was.

Personally I'd prefer Trump not run, so I have no dog in that fight. But as a taxpayer and someone disgusted with how things are, the entire Trump Presidency and in fact prior to his inauguration was horrific. The CIA/FBI LITERALLY tried to overthrow the President. He was harassed, surveiled before he was sworn in. Millions(billions) were spent on "Russia collision", the country torn apart by a media and shadow players in the swamp. People like Adam Schiff ACTIVELY lying continuously. And not just once, over and over.

Trump spent decades very publically hammering the neo con wars in the middle east. It's not at all shocking that Liz Cheney is now getting payback. Has nothing to do with "our democracy" for her, this is personal, daddy was the neo con leader.

EVERYONE in the country watched as cities burned, cops were killed, autonomous zones were set up, and members on this committee cheered it on. Not giving a rip about the country, or "our democracy", only caring it was hurting Trumps reelection.

This entire fiasco, short of a very small group who might have wanted something more is about the DC folks demonstrating to the citizens that we better not dare challenge them, or they will destroy us. That's why the solitary confinement for trespassing. That's why the unpresidented amount of effort and expense on electronic ID.

It's also why there won't be charges filed. Because in an actual court, Adam Schiff will get called to testify. Nancy Pelosi will get called. Democrat power brokers, in a court, under oath, being cross examined, will NOT happen. Trump knows too much, in a court, with his lawyers, it ALL comes out.

So, this dog and pony show, will continue. Only to end, if Trump decides to not run.

Then, suddenly, Ron Desantis will become the "Russian stooge"

The key to an independent investigation is to hold one. I wonder why Republicans refused? It is difficult to make the case for an IC after having just killed one.

And especially if the claims made about Pelosi, Schiff, etc are true, one would expect that the Republicans would want these details exposed. Very strange indeed. In any event, I agree with you when it comes to the irresponsibility of the Democratic party with regard to borders and BLM, and I push just as hard to get to the bottom of those issues as I do to the issue of January 6. I do not, however, use one to excuse the other.

Even Trump's DOJ never found any reason to prosecute Schiff, Pelosi, etc. so it is likely that these claims are without basis, like so many of the claims made about a "stolen" election. Certainly Republicans may hold their own hearings when their time comes again, and it will be interesting to see how they present their side of the story. My guess is that many of those critical of the Dem hearings will tune in nightly to hear their own side speak.

In the end, most Americans will remain skeptical of claims by either political party until they are taken up by the DOJ. As more and more of these conspiracy theories die without evidence, America is learning its lesson about political activism and moving back toward the center.

Last edited:
It seems there are 3 possibilities to what happened

1. It didn't happen and Ornato lied to Hutchinson that it happened... for some reason.

2. It didn't happen. Ornato never lied to Hutchinson about it happening, and Hutchinson is completely making it up... for some reason... and perjuring herself before Congress at the age of 26.

3. It happened. Ornato told Hutchinson about it. And now Ornato and the secret service agents are lying about it not happening to cover up the incident.

All 3 options involve the people involved to act irrationally and against their own self-interest.

Very weird. I'd like to have Ornato and the agents testify to figure out more.

Time will tell.

But let's not forget, this isn't the first whistle blower, who as it turned out, was full of crap.

From the outside, I guess we see who financially gains down the road?

But, same question to you. The committee knew what she would say. Why not ask the agents personally? They haven't refused to cooperate.

The key to an independent investigation is to hold one. I wonder why Republicans refused? It is difficult to make the case for an IC after having just killed one.

And especially if the claims made about Pelosi, Schiff, etc are true, one would expect that the Republicans would want these details exposed. Very strange indeed.

Even Trump's DOJ never found any reason to prosecute Schiff, Pelosi, etc. so it is likely that these claims are without basis, like so many of the claims made about a "stolen" election. Certainly Republicans may hold their own hearings when their time comes again, and it will be interesting to see how they present their side of the story. My guess is that many of those critical of the Dem hearings will tune in nightly to hear their own side speak.

In the end, most Americans will remain skeptical of claims by either political party until they are taken up by the DOJ. As more and more of these conspiracy theories die without evidence, America is learning its lesson about political activism and moving back toward the center.

There was a list offered to Pelosi. She refused them all.

Further, how, exactly, were the minority in Congress going to get an investigation into Schiff? They couldn't get Swallwell tossed and he was banging a Chinese spy.

I agree. The country already made up it's mind, so, this is, a complete waste of time and more importantly money

If your girlfriend or wife lied like Trump would you keep her.
They all lie but some more then others. You just have to take a guess kind of like throwing dart at a board.

If your girlfriend or wife lied like Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon.......... Would you keep her?

So we are just bypassing the 2 dudes whose job it is to take a bullet for a President of either party(they worked for both), and take second hand comments from someone not there?
I think everybody here has said get them on the stand so we can hear what they have to say. So far all we have is under-oath secondhand from somebody saying Ornato said it happened and media reports from an unnamed source saying Ornato said it didn't happen.

I don't think any of the anti-Trump people have committed that Hutchinson was giving an accurate recount, though the pro-Trump people have roundly said she was lying.

@HuntinAddict have three scenarios that it could be. He's correct.

I hope the Secret Service and the Committee allow Ornato and Engel to testify live under oath so we can see both sides while under oath. Then everybody can decide for themselves what happened.

PS. It's a shame that her damning testimony has been reduced to this sideshow. She gave a ton of unrefuted information about what happened before the speech (while she was standing in the tent with Trump, Trump Jr., and Guilfoyle) and her phone calls with Meadows, McCarthy, and Ornato during the attacks.

Well said Bluehair!

I also applaud the detailed well written responses from the likes of Bullskin & Grizzly, etc... I don't know how they have the time/patience to read and respond to the brainwashed MAGA/Trump Fanatics on this forum.

Note: M/T Fanatics have the following beliefs in common:

1. The group/leader is always right
2. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as persecution
3. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful
4. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration
5. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible

Does the criticism ever have to be PROVEN true?

After 3 years of Russiagate, can you show me a single Dem that apologized? A single one that admitted they were wrong?

It's shocking to watch otherwise intelligent people, look past 6 years of bullshit, and run it up the flagpole AGAIN, with zero remorse, or acknowledgment that perhaps, just maybe, they are capable of being mislead?

I've never denied Trump is an ass. Never denied he's a narcissist. Neither are illegal, neither are confined to Orange man

There was a list offered to Pelosi. She refused them all.
This is Fake News, sir.

Republicans picked Davis, Armstrong, Nehls, Banks, and Jordan. Pelosi refused only Banks and Jordan.

Jordan and Banks have since been shown to be material witnesses in the investigation.

Instead of picking two new members, McCarthy pulled them all.

I think everybody here has said get them on the stand so we can hear what they have to say. So far all we have is under-oath secondhand from somebody saying Ornato said it happened and media reports from an unnamed source saying Ornato said it didn't happen.

I don't think any of the anti-Trump people have committed that Hutchinson was giving an accurate recount, though the pro-Trump people have roundly said she was lying.

@HuntinAddict have three scenarios that it could be. He's correct.

I hope the Secret Service and the Committee allow Ornato and Engel to testify live under oath so we can see both sides while under oath. Then everybody can decide for themselves what happened.

PS. It's a shame that her damning testimony has been reduced to this sideshow. She gave a ton of unrefuted information about what happened before the speech (while she was standing in the tent with Trump, Trump Jr., and Guilfoyle) and her phone calls with Meadows, McCarthy, and Ornato during the attacks.

Too bad that for political expediency the committee hung out a 25 yr old girl

This is Fake News, sir.

Republicans picked Davis, Armstrong, Nehls, Banks, and Jordan. Pelosi refused only Banks and Jordan.

Jordan and Banks have since been shown to be material witnesses in the investigation.

Instead of picking two new members, McCarthy pulled them all.

So, your saying, Pelosi didn't accept members chosen by the minority?

Pelosi is a material witness, less you forget

Too bad that for political expediency the committee hung out a 25 yr old girl
Maybe, I don't think we know that yet. She may be the perfect source as she was the middleman for the top players during planning of the speech and the response during the attack. She literally wrote the note in her handwriting that they were trying to get Trump to say into the camera to stop the attack.

Maybe, I don't think we know that yet. She may be the perfect source as she was the middleman for the top players during planning of the speech and the response during the attack. She literally wrote the note in her handwriting that they were trying to get Trump to say into the camera to stop the attack.

So a second hand witness trump's(no pun) first hand?

There is even contradiction on who that memo came from.

So, your saying, Pelosi didn't accept members chosen by the minority?

Pelosi is a material witness, less you forget
You said, "She refused them all." That's not correct, you can just say that you were mistaken.

Pelosi refused two of them, not them all. I could show you the quote from McCarthy where he says he'll pull the remaining members. It was McCarthy who chose to not participate. I could also show you quotes from Trump where he blames McCarthy for not having any supporters on the Committee.

Your argument about Pelosi makes no sense since she's not on the Committee either.

PS. Nehls voted to not approve the electors, but wasn't rejected by Pelosi so that wasn't even a disqualifier.

So a second hand witness trump's(no pun) first hand?

There is even contradiction on who that memo came from.
She's not a secondhand witness. She testified to what she saw with her eyes, the only thing that she said that was hearsay she made it very clear was hearsay. There was no ambiguity there.

Meadows was called to testify and refused. Blame him. They've now called Cipollone to testify, we'll see if he complies. Those are two of the major players in her testimony.

PS. There's no question on who wrote that memo. It's literally in her handwriting and she testified as such.

You said, "She refused them all." That's not correct, you can just say that you were mistaken.

Pelosi refused two of them, not them all. I could show you the quote from McCarthy where he says he'll pull the remaining members. It was McCarthy who chose to not participate. I could also show you quotes from Trump where he blames McCarthy for not having any supporters on the Committee.

Your argument about Pelosi makes no sense since she's not on the Committee either.

PS. Nehls voted to not approve the electors, but wasn't rejected by Pelosi so that wasn't even a disqualifier.

The House Sargent in arms answers to Pelosi. There was no attempt by the House Sargent in Arms to escalate security presence as he saw "no evidence" of a threat.

You are a smart guy. You think in a court of law, communication between Pelosi and the SofA won't be called for?

Can you show me in the committee rules where the Speaker gets to decide if someone on the list to be on the committee is guilty of something, so they can't be on the committee?

Raskin called for Trump to be impeached BEFORE he took office. He challenged Trump's election.

He's on the committee

She's not a secondhand witness. She testified to what she saw with her eyes, the only thing that she said that was hearsay she made it very clear was hearsay. There was no ambiguity there.

Meadows was called to testify and refused. Blame him. They've now called Cipollone to testify, we'll see if he complies. Those are two of the major players in her testimony.

PS. There's no question on who wrote that memo. It's literally in her handwriting and she testified as such.

Blame Meadows for what? Not participating in Kabuki theater?

You just keep trying to jump that divide.

They can call me, I can tell them Trump is an ass.

There are criminal statutes. Being an ass, ain't illegal.

Throwing food, having temper tantrums, NOT ILLEGAL.

Show me, the smoking gun. Show me the text, phone call, letter, smoke signal, where Donald J Trump organized a capital takeover.

NOT A PROTEST at the Capital(again, not illegal)

Show me where he said break into the capital, and take it over.

I can show you the feds have that on the oath keepers.

Further, ACTION, is required.

And before I get accused, yet again. Search my comments on Jan 6, then get back to us if I'm an blind Trump supporter

Blah, blah, blah , blah , how much is gas today? Oh and a buddy of mine just paid 700k for a house that’s probably worth 250 but that scenario as never turned into a national crisis before so blah, blah, blah trump blah blah Jan 6 blah blah blah democrat good blah blah blah

Yup, stuff that really matters huh

You make a lot of assumptions that I disagree with. To start, most Americans believe that there iS evidence of a riot on January 6 and would like to know how it happened. I have also observed a great deal of first-hand testimony which I regard to be truthful until refuted under oath. Finally, I think that the Secret Service will present the information necessary to confirm or refute Ms Hutchinson's testimony. We'll see.

Interesting. I hadn't seen that Eric's spokesperson was claiming he wrote that. If that's not her writing, as she testified, that would definitely raise doubts about her testimony, in my opinion.

We need him to testify or a handwriting expert to examine it. We can't immediately disregard her testimony because some spokesperson gives a hearsay accounting of somebody else's claim, right?

Here's an interesting editorial by the conservative site, Washington Examiner...

The surprise to me is how this discussion frustrates those that don’t care and don’t participate. It’s like asking for someone to come help you off an escalator, when the power goes off. If they leave over this discussion or any discussion on MM because of what’s said or not said, nobody is forcing them or even asking them to leave.

I believe it is because they are disappointed to see what has become of this country. Where we have so much in common, all we seem to focus on in this thread are our differences. That is unlike any other forum on this website.

Here's an interesting editorial by the conservative site, Washington Examiner...

No one cares man. You can lock Trump up and no one cares.

No one cares man. You can lock Trump up and no one cares.
I care Rookie………. I care……because if they can 6lock Trump up, who else can they lock up, and if you don’t care, they can lock you and I up, and based on what? A difference of opinion, a difference of ideology or anything else that suites their fancy.

When no one cares, unless there own ox is getting gored, that’s called anarchy. If you don’t care about Trump and I don’t care about you, and no one cares about anyone, your gonna be someone else’s………someone that’s going to roast your butt, big time. You may be ready for someone else to own your butt but I’m not and I hope to hell not everybody doesn’t care.

Apathy breeds anarchy.

You tough enough to go it alone………..I’m not.

I'm glad fits of rage are now grounds for unfit.

There's a certain Clinton that is now unfit.

It's unbelievable to me, that "the Whitehouse knew.....", but the Sargent in Arms of the house contradicts that, it's met with silence. When two, not one, but 2 secret service agents contradict testimony, it's met with silence. When a lawyer(who has been open with criticism of Trump) contradicts testimony again silence.

Its more than laughable, that as Ghillaine Maxwell is sentenced for child sex trafficking, and there are flight logs showing Clinton was a repeat customer, that temper tantrums are interesting.

After the abomination that is in the Whitehouse currently, I will never vote for someone over retirement age, so I care less about Trump, other than to point out the unbelievable double and triple standards at play.

I imagine, there will be an impeachment in January for influence peddling.

Last edited:
I care Rookie………. I care……because if they can 6lock Trump up, who else can they lock up, and if you don’t care, they can lock you and I up, and based on what? A difference of opinion, a difference of ideology or anything else that suites their fancy.

When no one cares, unless there own ox is getting gored, that’s called anarchy. If you don’t care about Trump and I don’t care about you, and no one cares about anyone, your gonna be someone else’s………someone that’s going to roast your butt, big time. You may be ready for someone else to own your butt but I’m not and I hope to hell not everybody doesn’t care.

Apathy breeds anarchy.

It's just politics. The left is much more evil with it. That's all there is. I mean look at Grizz and Bullchit responses? They are very good at playing this game and to them it's just a game.

That is interesting, but only interesting. It has no legal teeth to keep Trump from running for office. It's just a campaign ad. Being unfit mentally sure didn't keep Biden out.

Us real folks are worried about the current state of our country. 58% of folks living paycheck2paycheck. Retired folks are struggling to put food on the table.

These are things we should be discussing. Real issues.

Dude or Tog stated:

We got where we are because Americans are dumb and spoiled. Trump got in because too many voters are dumb and too many didn't vote.

Dude I take that you would have preferred that Hillary had been elected over Trump. Leave it up to you to support a out right crook of the first order.
I worked a case with a secrete service agent who used to be part of the security team for Bill and Hillary. He left Washington due to his dislike of Hillary and transferred to a post in CA. He described Hillary as being a mean vindictive b!tch and crooked on top of everything.
That poor example of a woman would have loved to become a dictator in a heart beat due to her need for power and fame. One reason she supported Bill with his many affairs and call for impeachment because she did not want to loose the power she had as first lady.
Trump was and could be a narcissistic blow hard, but was never in the league that Hillary was for shady crooked deals and being a outright A-hole. Come to think of it, Biden is in that league for being crooked and people like you drank his kool aide on a daily basis.
RELH

how, exactly, were the minority in Congress going to get an investigation into Schiff?

That is the beauty of the Independent Commission. It would have investigated every lead related to January 6. If you are looking for an investigation into Schiff that is completely unrelated to January 6, then that is a separate issue, of course. What are the accusations against him that you believe need to be resolved, and when did they occur? I would think Trump's DOJ would have pursued them when they had the chance.

Us real folks are worried about the current state of our country. 58% of folks living paycheck2paycheck. Retired folks are struggling to put food on the table.

Other real folks would argue that here is no reason why America cannot focus on two questions at once, and have the attention span to do so.

And, while putting food on your table is arguably the government's concern, integrity of government is undeniably the government's concern. But, hey, we are living in a liberal world now, so perhaps these two responsibilities have shifted sides?

Last edited:

WOW, I guess I wasn’t away of that. Hope your well Rookie. Hope things will improve soon.

Other real folks would argue that here is no reason why America cannot focus on two questions at once. And, while putting food on your table is arguably the government's concern, integrity of government is undeniably the government's concern. But, hey, we a living in a liberal world now, so maybe I am wrong on this point.
And this is why our country is so messed up. Focusing on something that doesn't yield/matter to 99.9% of the public.

I caught Megyn Kelly Podcast.

The "bleeding" moderator Trump went after.

She caught something over and over that non lawyer speakers might not have.

"To the effect of".

The "credible" witness, apparently used "to the effect of" in her descriptions over and over, and over.

Meaning she is relating her opinion, or interpretation.

Also. For Grizz.

Dan Bongino, the only media member that was a secret service agent, spent about 15 minutes yesterday on how he KNEW her story was BS based on the language she used, which he claims, no secret service agent uses.

Take it for what it's worth, but if you truly are interested in both sides, give it a listen.

Louie Gohmert is also challenging the pardon story

And this is why our country is so messed up. Focusing on something that doesn't yield/matter to 99.9% of the public.

A CBS news poll indicated that 70% of Americans want to find out what happened on January 6. The biggest problem with America is all of the self-centered snowflakes who expect everyone else to put their interests first. Why should we place your interests before our own?

Last edited:
Hillary was the lesser of 2 evils, had she won in '16 and then been defeated '20 we wouldn't be talking about 1/6. how do I know ? because she won he popular vote in '16 yet still conceded as all other's have done until Trump. we wouldn't have a bunch of politicians in the USSC reversing history to take rights away either . so would Hillary have been better ? phuk yes. you can speculate all you want on what she may have done, we know what Trump did and it's awful.

I love to watch the MAGATS try to discredit the testimony over a steering wheel. hilarious. she was repeating what she was told, maybe they lied to her about the fat man trying to grab the wheel maybe she misunderstood . she didn't say she saw it herself. but they're not disputing the orange loser was having a fit because he wanted to go to the capitol.

And him wanting to go to the capitol is the least important part of her testimony except the steering wheel. where is Cipolone, Meadows or any of the others who could dispute her important claims ? they'd all be welcomed to come testify under oath and set the record straight . but we get 2 things, steering wheel and crickets.

Hillary was the lesser of 2 evils, had she won in '16 and then been defeated '20 we wouldn't be talking about 1/6. how do I know ? because she won he popular vote in '16 yet still conceded as all other's have done until Trump. we wouldn't have a bunch of politicians in the USSC reversing history to take rights away either . so would Hillary have been better ? phuk yes. you can speculate all you want on what she may have done, we know what Trump did and it's awful.

I love to watch the MAGATS try to discredit the testimony over a steering wheel. hilarious. she was repeating what she was told, maybe they lied to her about the fat man trying to grab the wheel maybe she misunderstood . she didn't say she saw it herself. but they're not disputing the orange loser was having a fit because he wanted to go to the capitol.

And him wanting to go to the capitol is the least important part of her testimony except the steering wheel. where is Cipolone, Meadows or any of the others who could dispute her important claims ? they'd all be welcomed to come testify under oath and set the record straight . but we get 2 things, steering wheel and crickets.

On a positive note, Trump did win the unpopular vote in 2020.

Seriously? You know I like you man, but you're the king of "what about Hillary?" "What about Schiff?" "What about Benghazi?" "What about Hunter?" "What about Biden?"

I prefer that I realize history didn't begin Jan 6.

Funny how it's only what aboutism one way though.

Listen to Megyn Kelly first 4 min.

Be well rounded

Do you?

When do those hearings start?
You have to understand his thinking process. He claims to be fair so he doesn't take sides. Meaning he can't be wrong. At the same time he'll bash Trump or republicans in general 99% of the time.

You can see right thru this dude. I respect folks who flat out say I'm biased and I hate Trump. This is why I like Tog responses even though I don't agree with him. He doesn't hide anything. I respect that.

On a positive note, Trump did win the unpopular vote in 2020.

Bill Belichick is pretty unpopular too.

I prefer performance over a hug.

As I spent $318 for gas last night to camp with the family, I felt better knowing no one called Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig.

Apathy breeds anarchy.

Umm… they already lock up whoever they want how ever, when ever. We gave up that ghost with bush jr and the patriot act. What was it over a year they had people locked in solitary for walking in a public building on jan 6th.

You have to understand his thinking process. He claims to be fair so he doesn't take sides. Meaning he can't be wrong. At the same time he'll bash Trump or republicans in general 99% of the time.

If 99% of my responses relate to Trump, then it is because 99% of the misinformation I read on this forum is made in defense of Trump, or against those who stand up to him. Since many of these comments are your own, and since 99% of them only support Trump rather than expect accountability, what else would you expect of my responses?

I voted Republican for almost forty years before Trump, and I will continue to support those who I believe deserve leadership positions within the party. Of course, you will discount these men and women as RINOs because, in your mind, Trumpism is synonymous with the Republican Party.

Last edited:
Bill Belichick is pretty unpopular too.

I prefer performance over a hug.

As I spent $318 for gas last night to camp with the family, I felt better knowing no one called Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig.

A good coach can win games.

A great coach can win games and the respect of his team and fans.

A lousy coach only wins when he cheats.

Last edited:
While I have disliked Trump since he first started his campaign, I cannot figure out why anybody cares what Cassidy Hutchinson has to say. Her testimony is all hearsay, it would never be allowed in any court, plus what does it even attempt to prove?

There are way more important things to worry about than to worry about whether Trump has a temper, FYI he does, BFD.

Again who do you want to replace Biden with. I hate the idea of another term of Trump because it will be a never ending grievance fest.

Agreed. The important part of her testimony has nothing to do with Trump's temper or supposed effort to grab the wheel. The only relevant testimony would be that which demonstrates his intent to lead the protest at the Capitol building.

While I have disliked Trump since he first started his campaign, I cannot figure out why anybody cares what Cassidy Hutchinson has to say. Her testimony is all hearsay, it would never be allowed in any court, plus what does it even attempt to prove?

There are way more important things to worry about than to worry about whether Trump has a temper, FYI he does, BFD.

Again who do you want to replace Biden with. I hate the idea of another term of Trump because it will be a never ending grievance fest.
Nobody wants never ending grievance but a bunch of Americans would rather we have constant grievance than advancing the alternative progressive agenda. Are there enough of them to elect Trump again, I can’t answer that, to myself, let alone for anyone else. I guess we’ll see if Trump is allowed, by law or if he wins another GOP nomination. At that time, we’ll have to choose Trump or whomever the Democrats run. That’s a lot of “if thens” to many dumbies like me, to bet the farm on…….at this point in time.

It’s easy to say “never Trump”, again…….. I hope we get to find out in November 2024. In the mean time, feel free to update your “Who Then” anytime during the next two years and four months. I’m guessing there will be a whole of opportunities to reconsider Who you,……. If not Trump or Biden.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Ol Billy Boy was the more frequent flyer. And let's not forget about the painting of Bill that Epstein had at his residence.

You don't have to be biased to hate Trump, you just have to be an American and respect the law and the constitution.

Nemont most of the time I agree with you but not here. she was in the belly of the beast and while some of her testimony was repeating what other insiders told her much of it was first hand. she is a big time Trumper who was the chief of staff's #1, if her testimony isn't valid nobody's is.

And if you need proof FAUX and the other right wing media thinks so too. even they're saying the lack of push back from those who are in the position contradict her is stunning.

We need more people to tell the truth as she did. but those with any value system whatsoever in Trump's orbit are like unicorns.

When you find a unicorn you have to take notice, don't shrug them off because they don't fly exactly as you expected them to.

Yes you can dispute that, we're having an election this fall and there would be no need for that had der Fuhrer overthrown the nation.

No biggie there huh ? nope, gas prices are high.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom