Who Next?

Highest I've paid is $4.28...dropped a few cents since then.

I wonder at what point exaggeration becomes outright lying.

Ya, huh.

$5.19 for regular yesterday in Ogden.

CALIFORNIA AVERAGE GAS PRICES
Regular Mid-Grade Premium Diesel
Current Avg. $6.321 $6.531 $6.667 $6.973
Yesterday Avg. $6.328 $6.541 $6.674 $6.979
Week Ago Avg. $6.401 $6.603 $6.737 $7.007
Month Ago Avg. $6.070 $6.268 $6.405 $6.574
Year Ago Avg. $4.268 $4.455 $4.578 $4.225

Yup, boy Buzz you really got me there. $6.97, don't I feel stupid about that .03 exaggeration ?

Or they aren't prosecuted and thrown in jail when they get back home.

Ok oh wise genius, we will wait breathlessly for how you got to that conclusion.

But please hurry, gambling is illegal in Utah, but I plan on playing Wyoming Powerball. Should I contact a lawyer first?

Homer said:
a "right" can only be something that someone else doesn't have to supply you with....

This is so well put that I’m sure it will go over 90% of these guys heads
I think I understand but I can’t explain why…….. so maybe I’m one of the 90%.

A right isn’t an intangible but beyond that I’m out here in the weeds. I suppose that could explain a lot of my problems around here. Kinda like hate, love…….???

Sorry……… I thought you was a multi-tasked. Besides, what are you doing watching hockey anyway? ?
I thought I was multi-tasking, had to do all the Sunday family stuff.
I like playoff hockey they play to win, the regular season not so much. Plus there is once in awhile still a good fight or two.

I thought I was multi-tasking, had to do all the Sunday family stuff.
I like playoff hockey they play to win, the regular season not so much. Plus there is once in awhile still a good fight or two.
Yep, best game on ice skates. Like all sports, all are a lot more fun to play than to watch.

I played almost of them at one time, football, basketball, baseball, and hockey. Even a little rodeo thrown in, just for good measure. Hockey was my favorite. Play your guts out for two or three minutes then take a break for five or six to get your wind. No coasting in hockey……. you go all out, every second….. or you don’t play. I played until I was in my late twenties. There was no ice in Central Utah. ☹️

Loved it.

Last edited:
I do not think it will jazz up the Democrat voters that much by the time Nov. gets here for the mid terms. By that time the screaming liberals will have found out that the Supreme Court did not ban abortion, but just sent it back to each state to regulate it.
Most of the blue states will have their abortions and some Red states will not or have time restrictions when it can be done.
The economy will be the main factor in the mid terms as I foresee higher prices on most items, mainly food and gas that will effect every voter in their wallet.
RELH

I do not think it will jazz up the Democrat voters that much by the time Nov. gets here for the mid terms. By that time the screaming liberals will have found out that the Supreme Court did not ban abortion, but just sent it back to each state to regulate it.
Most of the blue states will have their abortions and some Red states will not or have time restrictions when it can be done.
The economy will be the main factor in the mid terms as I foresee higher prices on most items, mainly food and gas that will effect every voter in their wallet.
RELH
Roe vs Wade just sucked the air out of the 01/06 hearing. So that’s probably second fiddle now but, it’s doubtful the Roe Vs Wade decision will be the last crisis we’ll see before the Nov election. Too many months away to meet the medias advertising budget goals, or the the public’s rage. They’ll try to use Roe as long as they can, of course, but if the interest starts to wain, they’ll create another event of some kind to keep their voters pissed enough to vote against their personal finances.

Will it be a monitory collapse, a boots on the ground in Europe, North Korea, Taiwan, another mass shooting, a gender crisis, a gender marriage crisis………

Offer your guess, we probably won’t have to wait more than thirty days to know who the winning guesser is. Maybe we can give a prize to the most accurate guess.

Last edited:
Macro Trends Advisors LLC founding partner Mitch Roschelle warned on Sunday that inflation will be "here for a while" as consumer prices hit a new four-decade high last month.

Speaking on "Fox News Live," Roschelle forecasted that price hikes will likely go even "higher."

"Shelter costs, what it costs for housing, ends up being a lagging indicator the way it’s calculated by the government," he noted. "And those prices are continuing to go up."
Roschelle pointed out that "home prices are going up even though interest rates are going up" and "rent is skyrocketing."
GAS PRICES HIT $5 NATIONWIDE FOR FIRST TIME IN OVER 2 DECADES
"So I think You have that as a tailwind pushing up inflation," he stressed.

Macro Trends Advisors LLC founding partner Mitch Roschelle warned on Sunday that inflation will be "here for a while" as consumer prices hit a new four-decade high last month.

Speaking on "Fox News Live," Roschelle forecasted that price hikes will likely go even "higher."

"Shelter costs, what it costs for housing, ends up being a lagging indicator the way it’s calculated by the government," he noted. "And those prices are continuing to go up."
Roschelle pointed out that "home prices are going up even though interest rates are going up" and "rent is skyrocketing."
GAS PRICES HIT $5 NATIONWIDE FOR FIRST TIME IN OVER 2 DECADES
"So I think You have that as a tailwind pushing up inflation," he stressed.
The pocket book theory seems to have held up over the years. The Democrats are stupid, they have to know that too, so if you’re a Democrat elite and trying to stay in control, what are you going to do to win more seats in the Senate and add seats in the House.

It seems like, the old stand by issues have already been settled, accept for global warming. The public seems to think the Green New Deal is the cause of their pain in the pocket book. And so far they haven’t backed off on that crisis, can that still get them more votes. They just got a 30 year gun rights new law, so that crisis might not get much in the way of votes. Another boots on the ground war isn’t looking well at all. Nobody is threatening Obama Care at the moment. Raising taxes during a recession doesn’t seem like it will work on pocket book voters. They already control the border issue, they’ve been feeding more drug use, not less. Going after drug lords doesn’t seem to fit their platform these days…….. so what crisis will they create next, to over come the pocket book theory in November?

Let’s hear some guesses…….

They already control the border issue, they’ve been feeding more drug use, not less.
When Kamala Harris was AJ of CA. She raided the funds supplied to the state gang and drug enforcement teams. She sent that money to the agency that was responsible for suing big business because the fines was huge and added to the general coffer for the politicians to spend on their pet projects.
The safety of the CA. citizens did not mean much to her.
RELH

What is you leftists fascination with violence?
It’s in the play book. “Rules for radicals”(a particular favorite of Obama and the Clinton’s) . To be fair they’ve been completely transparent on there methods and goals so shame on us for being surprised

Last edited:
You'd have to ask a leftist...I have no idea what you're talking about.

Maybe ask a MAGA member, they seem keen on violence.
If it wasn't a total waste of a piece of sash cord and a .22 short...that would be the best thing that could happen to Navarro. Total p.o.s.
Let’s see, who was it said, “….a piece of sash cord and a .22 short...that would be the best thing that could happen to Navarro”?

Every action the communist doesn't agree with is interpreted as a violent act against them & why they are the most violent people in history. In their minds whatever violent act they carry out is always justified.

If it wasn't a total waste of a piece of sash cord and a .22 short...that would be the best thing that could happen to Navarro. Total p.o.s.
Are Federal bureaucrats exempt from criminal incitement. Asking for Navarro…..

Ask trump he has all the experience.

Even better you can watch it on YouTube.
Trump doesn’t post on MM….. but you did. So I’ll ask again, “ Are Federal bureaucrats exempt from criminal incitement. Asking for Navarro…..”

No, just our democracy, legal system, and never has met a minority he didn't hate. People like him need to go away. From the sounds of it he will, and rightfully so.

But that doesn't seem too important to you I guess.

I happen to believe otherwise.

Carry on.

We don't live in a democracy. Hate to point out just basic facts.

Ask trump he has all the experience.

Even better you can watch it on YouTube.

Again, just basic facts.

Trump is banned from YouTube. So much so, even playing clips of him, got your hero Cheney's committee inquisition knocked off.

On top of violence you lefties LOVE censorship

Trump doesn’t post on MM….. but you did. So I’ll ask again, “ Are Federal bureaucrats exempt from criminal incitement. Asking for Navarro…..”
You'll have to ask trump...you surely have him on speed dial.

You may want to refresh your memory on what exactly the punishments are for treason. Then ponder why Navarro got thrown in the pen.

Again, just basic facts.

Trump is banned from YouTube. So much so, even playing clips of him, got your hero Cheney's committee inquisition knocked off.

On top of violence you lefties LOVE censorship
You just didn't look...it's all there and I'm sure you were glued to the TV the day it was live.

This is promissing

Screenshot_20220627-150400_Twitter.jpg

As sure as you are, I’m afraid it doesn’t automatically make you correct. Sorry…… but I did watch clips on three news channels, after the fact….. of the incident your referring to, but, “there you go again” deflecting the question.

This was not a question about Trump or Navarro. Read this carefully, I’m the dyslexic one here so I know your capable of reading it and understanding it. Hint: Again! This was about YOU, not Trump or Narcarro.
You'll have to ask trump...you surely have him on speed dial.

You may want to refresh your memory on what exactly the punishments are for treason. Then ponder why Navarro got thrown in the pen.
One more time and then we’ll have to conclude you don’t want to answer the question: “Are Federal bureaucrats exempt from criminal incitement. Asking for Navarro…..”

As sure as you are, I’m afraid it doesn’t automatically make you correct. Sorry…… but I did watch clips on three news channels, after the fact….. of the incident your referring to, but, “there you go again” deflecting the question.

This was not a question about Trump or Navarro. Read this carefully, I’m the dyslexic one here so I know your capable of reading it and understanding it. Hint: Again! This was about YOU, not Trump or Narcarro.

One more time and then we’ll have to conclude you don’t want to answer the question: “Are Federal bureaucrats exempt from criminal incitement. Asking for Navarro…..”
You seem confused...and what is a "narcarro"?

I'm sorry about the dyslexia.

Nah…… don’t be sorry, it’s never bothered an egotistical bastard like me. I figure your smart enough to figure out what I’m saying, that’s all I care about. lol! You know who narcarro is, so my dyslexia is a mute point between you and I cuz I’m the dyslexia one and your ( ugh, you’re) not.

Oh, I over looked you first comment, I am confused………. but I wasn’t born that way.

Fact is, it’s a recent malady. I’m confused that if a female woman is a birthing person why isn’t a cow elk a birthing elk. I’m confused that a woke birthing person wants the option to kill her child, I’m confused that you believe it’s non of your business. I’m confused our current leaders believe open borders are good for you and I. I confused that the woke believe the Russians caused our inflation prior to December of 2021. I’m confused about a long long long list of your woke world, like buying oil from our enemies while driving an end to petroleum use, at home, for the middle class but not the elite.

But you still didn’t answer the question so I’m moving on, and back to my original inquiry.

Who Next?

I didn't watch the hearings.....who did Trump tell to overturn the election at all costs, legal or otherwise? Who did Trump tell to lie, steal, cheat or buy more votes? Who did Trump offer money to to lie? Who did Trump order to break into the Capitol building and hold Democacy hostage? I'm sure they will be star witnesses at Trump's trial. They're probably in the witness protection program so maybe don't give their names here. We'll hear soon enough.

Lastly, my deepest sympathies to those folks who can't afford condoms and are forced to have unprotected sex and run the risk of getting pregnant.

So as soon as the man get's done getting her PG, I'm guessing he should start paying for his part in making that baby then right. Why would it all be on her .
Maybe he should put up $50,000 right off the bat so the kid he helped make is well taken care of and not by the Welfare Dept or the women by herself.
Then Pay so much a month for the kid to be raised up until it 18 years old. Seem pretty fair he help bring that kid into this.

So as soon as the man get's done getting her PG, I'm guessing he should start paying for his part in making that baby then right. Why would it all be on her .
Maybe he should put up $50,000 right off the bat so the kid he helped make is well taken care of and not by the Welfare Dept or the women by herself.
Then Pay so much a month for the kid to be raised up until it 18 years old. Seem pretty fair he help bring that kid into this.
Just so I understand, and I’m not trying to criticize you anymore than any of others who’ve made similar comments.

Is this about your money then, that you believe abortion saves you from paying?

This probably sounds ridiculous to you, but I have to ask. Would you support killing children under 18, who’s father leaves their mother, to raise on her own, with your money?

If not, why not, if it’s just about your money and having to pay for the child?

I think it’s as legitimate a question as the one you asked. But……. what do I know.

A life is a life is a life. Where does this logic switch from yes, kill it, to, no don’t?

Why not ask both the birthing people and the breeding people to stop breeding or at least prevent the pregnancy? That is a legitimate option……… it happens a million times a day, world wide.

How about we stop killing children?

Just so I understand, and I’m not trying to criticize you anymore than any of others who’ve made similar comments.

Is this about your money then, that you believe abortion saves you from paying?

This probably sounds ridiculous to you, but I have to ask. Would you support killing children under 18, who’s father leaves their mother, to raise on her own, with your money?

If not, why not, if it’s just about your money and having to pay for the child?

I think it’s as legitimate a question as the one you asked. But……. what do I know.

A life is a life is a life. Where does this logic switch from yes, kill it, to, no don’t?

Why not ask both the birthing people and the breeding people to stop breeding or at least prevent the pregnancy? That is a legitimate option……… it happens a million times a day, world wide.

How about we stop killing children?
??????

That's the law in my state. Seems perfectly reasonable.

So no it don't stop it. But the Man has his free get out of raising that baby right now.
Why bring another child into this world that WOULD'NT be taken care of I raised two foster kids along with my 2 kids so tell how many did you take out of the system.

So no it don't stop it. But the Man has his free get out of raising that baby right now.
Why bring another child into this world that WOULD'NT be taken care of I raised two foster kids along with my 2 kids so tell how many did you take out of the system.

None.

But I didn't knock up anyone that I wasn't married to either?

It went from "rare", to common.

Went from early, to 8.75 months.

But I have no issue with hammering the father's.

It's weird to me though the language you used

Are you saying those foster kids would have been better dead?

None.

But I didn't knock up anyone that I wasn't married to either?

It went from "rare", to common.

Went from early, to 8.75 months.

But I have no issue with hammering the father's.

It's weird to me though the language you used

Are you saying those foster kids would have been better dead?
Exactly. He talks like they are rats or raccoons you can just disposed of. Pretty sick.

Nice try Hoss
They aren't Babies until what week? I'm just guessing it when the heart starts beating.
So You may be that 1 in a thousand who didn't have sex as a young man with a woman who you wasn't married to. Congrad on being a Virgin when you got married.

Nice try Hoss
They aren't Babies until what week? I'm just guessing it when the heart starts beating.
So You may be that 1 in a thousand who didn't have sex as a young man with a woman who you wasn't married to. Congrad on being a Virgin when you got married.

Well, since you want to be a smartazz.

Prior to us even trying, I watched, in video, as my wife has dye injected into her "lady parts" to see if there was physical reasons she couldn't get implantation.

Afterwards I handed the UofU $10,000 CASH, and nightly I got to stick a needle in my wife to increase her egg production. I also got the joy of wanking in a room at the clinic to have sperm tests.

Then, I got to AGAIN watch on video as they pulled eggs out of my wife, then go wank again so they could fertilize them.

3 eggs "took". All 3 we put back into her, AGAIN on video.

Then, we lived on edge.

Finally we went back, took a test to find out 1 of the eggs implanted(or maybe 3)

We didn't have a funeral for the other 2, if they didn't, yes they had human DNA, no they weren't alive.

Then, we really lived on edge. After 6 weeks, we heard the greatest sound I've ever heard, A HEARTBEAT.

So when does life begin? At a heartbeat.

Did I need to suffer 7 years of trying and multiple surgeries, and working 7 days a week to earn the cash to know that?

NOPE. I'm a hunter. I know EXACTLY when things are dead that I kill, when the heart stops pumping blood.

Now. I got married in 1994. Met my wife in 1991. Even way back then, she had pills and I had rubbers, I bought them on my way back riding pony express ponies. Come to find out, we didn't need either, but I didn't take the chance, cuz I knew, even wayyyyy back in 91, "wear a rain coat, or be a dad"(I had a good coach)

I'll notice, you didn't answer, though.

We're those foster kids better off dead?

that's a hell of a journey Hoss. well done.

my story is a bit different, i got a girl pregnant when i was 17. if i hadn't been in the room when she/we found out, she would have killed her. i fought everyone in my life for that babies life, destroyed relationships with my parents and family because i would not let her be killed or later given away. i took full legal custody of my daughter when i was 18 and figured out how to raise a little girl.

when did my daughters life start? when i found out about her. how can i prove it? shes 25. that's all ive ever needed to know

Last edited:
that's a hell of a journey Hoss. well done.

my story is a bit different, i got a girl pregnant when i was 17. if i hadn't been in the room when she/we found out, she would have killed her. i fought everyone in my life for that babies life, destroyed relationships with my parents and family because i would not let her be killed or later given away. i took full legal custody of my daughter when i was 18 and figured out how to raise a little girl.

when did my daughters life start? when i found out about her. how can i prove it? shes 25. that's all ive ever needed to know

But, but, but, so you mean you didn't get to have "the college experience"? You didn't get to sit on your azz until you were 26?

You had to step up be a man, take some responsibility?

HUH!!! I've been told that's "boomer"

Good job man

But, but, but, so you mean you didn't get to have "the college experience"? You didn't get to sit on your azz until you were 26?

You had to step up be a man, take some responsibility?

HUH!!! I've been told that's "boomer"

Good job man
Thanks hoss

And Ive worked my ass off since so my girls (I have 4 daughters) can have the opportunities I didn’t. That’s how I know it’s possible, no need to have been born a boomer or any other generational excuse. We all have boot straps

My second youngest starts U of I this fall and being able to pay for it is something that makes me really happy.

No they wasn't better dead BUT if I wasn't there as a father figure I can guess how it could turned out for them.
Your case is a one in thousands not a normal for most couples.
Caseworker ask me to look in all the closets in our house I ask why she said to see if we had cages in them and she was serious.
I Wish you had fostered a few of those welfare case kids YOUR outlook on life might be a whole different.
Because I heard the stories from my foster kids that talked to each other foster kids in school and the life stories they told WASN'T a good life for anyone to live.
Go work with a CPS Caseworker for a month you might see the world with a different pair of eyes.
So you really don't know a F#cking thing about how those kids live until you hear the stories and the pain they go thru.

No they wasn't better dead BUT if I wasn't there as a father figure I can guess how it could turned out for them.
Your case is a one in thousands not a normal for most couples.
Caseworker ask me to look in all the closets in our house I ask why she said to see if we had cages in them and she was serious.
I Wish you had fostered a few of those welfare case kids YOUR outlook on life might be a whole different.
Because I heard the stories from my foster kids that talked to each other foster kids in school and the life stories they told WASN'T a good life for anyone to live.
Go work with a CPS Caseworker for a month you might see the world with a different pair of eyes.
So you really don't know a F#cking thing about how those kids live until you hear the stories and the pain they go thru.

Ya. I don't doubt it at all.

But, show me the third choice, your either alive, or dead.

Aborted means dead.

Ever had your skull crushed and your brain sucked out? Rumor is that hurts a bit as well.

In fairness, if the "birthing persons" are that shitty of people, shouldn't we kill them and keep the kid?

On what planet do we honestly know about your stories, and abort the baby, then turn "Mom" lose, and sperm donor lose to do it again?

The baby gets the death sentence, but the creators don't?

Ponder that for a second.

And no, I doubt highly I'd ever think, "well, hell, crush it's skull, that's better"

Ya. I don't doubt it at all.

But, show me the third choice, your either alive, or dead.

Aborted means dead.

Ever had your skull crushed and your brain sucked out? Rumor is that hurts a bit as well.

In fairness, if the "birthing persons" are that shitty of people, shouldn't we kill them and keep the kid?

On what planet do we honestly know about your stories, and abort the baby, then turn "Mom" lose, and sperm donor lose to do it again?

The baby gets the death sentence, but the creators don't?

Ponder that for a second.

And no, I doubt highly I'd ever think, "well, hell, crush it's skull, that's better"
It amazing how many people cannot see this for what it is. “Pro choice” a term I typically refuse to use is really just death worship

If I wasn’t so sure that most pro baby murder folks wouldn’t actually go for this solution I’d say it’s hilarious. But again, there end goal is death not choice. So as long as a life is taken I’m guessing this idea could catch on

Wonder what hunters who are anti abortion think about hunting cow elk? You're killing unborn babies. Fuggin' hypocrites

Kill em before they are born. If the govt is going to stop you use a coat hanger...

Wonder what hunters who are anti abortion think about hunting cow elk? You're killing unborn babies. Fuggin' hypocrites

Kill em before they are born. If the govt is going to stop you use a coat hanger...
Um.. I think most understand the difference between humans and animals. This isn’t something you need theology for, just a functioning brain.

But no. I don’t shoot cows or does, has nothing to do with morality. I just think it’s boring

I think the better analogy would be whether it should be legal to squish bald eagle eggs.

According to you, and the left, we are killing an elk and a clump of cells.

If I wasn’t so sure that most pro baby murder folks wouldn’t actually go for this solution I’d say it’s hilarious. But again, there end goal is death not choice. So as long as a life is taken I’m guessing this idea could catch on
The Bible was pro-abortion. Don't you follow it?

The Bible was pro-abortion. Don't you follow it?
Did I say I did? I’ve actually stated many times on previously blown up threads that religion has nothing to do with recognizing a life’s worth. Frankly if religion is what you need to be a decent enough human being to understand crushing a baby’s skull is wrong your likely an imbecile to begin with.

Did I say I did? I’ve actually stated many times on previously blown up threads that religion has nothing to do with recognizing a life’s worth. Frankly if religion is what you need to be a decent enough human being to understand crushing a baby’s skull is wrong your likely an imbecile to begin with.
Then you and I agree on the religion part and I apologize for singling you out. A lot of folks hide behind religion to justify imposing their own views and opinions on others thinking that one plan applies to all. That ain't the case when it comes to this topic.
Again, it is my opinion it is the right of choice depending on the situation.

Then you and I agree on the religion part and I apologize for singling you out. A lot of folks hide behind religion to justify imposing their own views and opinions on others thinking that one plan applies to all. That ain't the case when it comes to this topic.
Again, it is my opinion it is the right of choice depending on the situation.
We may or may not agree theologically but I stand by my statement that it should not be a requirement for basic understanding of a life’s value.

I’ve said before, I’m truly a libertarian. If religion does it fir you, go nuts. Or anything else for that matter that doesn’t hurt another, rather you don’t hurt yourself either but I suppose that’s your choice.

Individual liberty is thee most important thing. Now I’m sure grizzly is typing already, but wait grizz, with me that counts for all individuals. Babies included. No more natural right in this world then your right to live. I bet 100% of un born babies when polled would agree, living is what they want to do. But they can’t speak for themselves yet so decent human beings need to.

And both analogies say a lot about you both
I’m afraid our analogies do say pretty much every thing about us. Hypocrisies live in all of us, so let’s not hide behind that. I’lll certainly admit I have mine….. however, I don’t kill birthing deer or birthing elk……. but if I did, I’m perfectly comfortable with that hypocrisy, if that’s what you believe it is.

Same as driving vehicles that take more lives than semi auto, thirty round clipped rifles do, yet nobody is pointing out the conflicting narrative in that conversation.

We all know how these arguments are conducted, I point out your hypocrisies, then you counter by pointing out mine……. Nothing changes and we both wonder why we’re divided. The easier it is to argue, the more we do it…….. there will be sociological and cultural consequences to our enhanced ability to argue…….. there has been already, or have we noticed?

And both analogies say a lot about you both
To quote you, "Did I say that?"

I offered an analogy, I made no such inclination about whether I thought it was okay to squish bald eagle eggs.

You apparently struggle with not only writing, history, and civics, but also reading comprehension. Wise up

Great question; very similar. Both amazing people. She will be the next Governor of AZ by a landslide.
Another good one to keep an eye on. Thanks for sharing.

Any of our Democrat friends like to offer their choice for 2024? So far only Liz Cheney has been suggested but she’s not a Democrat….. yet. Course neither was Bernie and he came really close the last two times.

Who Then!

Last edited:
I'm curious if any of our TDS "republicans" would support Ron De Santis??....gator??....Grizzly??....Tog?.......Buzz is full Bernie so not asking the apparatchiks.....

Another good one to keep an eye on. Thanks for sharing.

Any our Democrat friends like to offer as their choice for 2024? So far only Liz Cheney has been suggested but she’s not a Democrat….. yet. Course either was Bernie and he came really close the last two times.

Who Then!

I really hope Harriet beats liz. Liz cheneys pre determined jan 6th crap hearings are a joke. But yet it's ok for the biden admin to use the fbi to its full advantage to go after people like Jeff clark. But yet it's OK to ingore the june 22 2020 riots at the white house and burning a church across the street and injured 60 plus secret service guys as they stormed to the white house.

This about using the federal government on who disagrees with Brandon.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom