Who tried sticking me with a bullet ?

huntercameron

Hey back In 2007 I was walking on the property of holiday gun club and I was walking back towards big cottonwood canyon road. All of a sudden high powered rifle bullets go flying I hurried up and fell straight to the ground luckily the bullets missed me I can see why you decided to shoot me with a rifle because I was crossing through holiday gun club property. I'm just wondering if any of you knew who tried sticking me with bullets I wouldnt mind knowing who did it

Sounds like they sent a message instead of ‘trying to stick you with bullets’........bet you won’t be making that mistake again. ?

Hey back In 2007 I was walking on the property of holiday gun club and I was walking back towards big cottonwood canyon road. All of a sudden high powered rifle bullets go flying I hurried up and fell straight to the ground luckily the bullets missed me I can see why you decided to shoot me with a rifle because I was crossing through holiday gun club property. I'm just wondering if any of you knew who tried sticking me with bullets I wouldnt mind knowing who did it

Your asking about it 14 years later?

Alright camstopp1988 i will break the ice here. You for real? Any proof of bucks you have harvested? Any sheds? Along with others here just trying to figure if you are for real or just on monster muleys to past the time.

Not trying to be rude at all. Hope your camera buissness takes off

Last edited:
R U Ned by chance?

183623040_740598266635305_8846488249649117955_n.jpg

I was steelhead fishing on Eel River and someone up on the mountain shot the water in front of me. I assume it was a pot grower who didn't want me there. I left but not before I took out my pistol and shot the water too, just to let them know I was armed.

Having bullets whizz by is scary, I once had a couple fly by during the rifle deer hunt. You definitely want to be cautious when walking around inside of an active gun range, Camm.
How’s the shed hunting been?

Was this before rifle ranges were built to creedmoor lengths? I think they go for like 2 miles these days.

The trap club in Grand Junction had RC airplanes flying around downrange. And a drag strip behind you. Cool as chit.:cool:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom