Who will win the GOP Primary?

HuntinAddict

1685024025209.png

Now that DeSantis has officially thrown his name in the hat - who wins the GOP Primary?

To be determined. Love Trumpy, really like DeSantis. Really like what Pompeo did/said, but his hat isn't in the ring.

I say Trump as of right now, but as the indictments mount on Trump, the tide could change drastically in the upcoming months as the GOP will feel the heat. The interesting thing is Vegas odds would have Trump winning the Primary but losing the GE. On the other hand DeSantis would be favored over gramps in the GE. Like they say in sports "It's all about the matchup/s".

It sure will be fun and entertaining to watch.

I say Trump as of right now, but as the indictments mount on Trump, the tide could change drastically in the upcoming months as the GOP will feel the heat. The interesting thing is Vegas odds would have Trump winning the Primary but losing the GE. On the other hand DeSantis would be favored over gramps in the GE. Like they say in sports "It's all about the matchup/s".

It sure will be fun and entertaining to watch.
It might be entertaining but it won't be fun!
Not a day goes by that I don't have sick feeling in my stomach from what this Democratic party is doing to this country, it is a true embarrassment.

I think there is a good chance that DeSantis will pull ahead of Trump as time goes on. It will depend if Trump can let his ultra ego go and watch what he says on the campaign trail.
DeSantis will get more votes from women and independents then Trump. The field of Democrats running sucks as bad as the last few elections.
RELH

Steve Forbes says Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee: 'They cannot have him running'​

Forbes tells 'America's Newsroom' that Biden cannot escape 'stench' of poor economy​

I agree and the GOP candidate will probably face Gavin Newsome or Kennedy. There will be one heck of a fight between Trump and DeSantis, but the fight in the Democrat's circle will be far worse.
RELH

Not sure about Brandon but I don't think Trump will be the nominee? It's clear the left wants to run against Trump but it's looking like they are going to indict him over the classified docs. Probably obstruction of justice. Whoever the R nominee is, not sure that it matters when the Republicans are light years behind the Dem vote gathering & money machine monstrosity.

Worth a read.

Rs need to think out of the box. If the D's can win with Brandon, who is two breaths and a heartbeat away from the great beyond, the Rs can use that strategy.

Exhume Reagan, prop him up like "Weekend at Bernie's". He'd win in a landslide and be more coherent than our current POTUS.

Trump is already resorting to tall tales on DeSantis. Trying to say DeSantis was worse then Cuomo on the covid policy is pure B.S. and will turn voters away from Trump if he keeps this up. Trump turned the covid policy over to Dr. Faucci that was a cluster-f##k major screwup on his part.
Now that Desantis is coming out doing away with the IRS and going to a flat tax that will be less then what we have now is going to help his campaign. Firing the FBI director is another good point in his favor.
I voted for Trump twice, but am now leaning towards Desantis as being the better candidate with a good chance to defeat any Democrat that he goes up against.
RELH

Trump is already resorting to tall tales on DeSantis. Trying to say DeSantis was worse then Cuomo on the covid policy is pure B.S. and will turn voters away from Trump if he keeps this up. Trump turned the covid policy over to Dr. Faucci that was a cluster-f##k major screwup on his part.
Now that Desantis is coming out doing away with the IRS and going to a flat tax that will be less then what we have now is going to help his campaign. Firing the FBI director is another good point in his favor.
I voted for Trump twice, but am now leaning towards Desantis as being the better candidate with a good chance to defeat any Democrat that he goes up against.
RELH
Although I like the policy positions- the flat tax is a loser in the broad electorate. He will be eviscerated for that- no matter how financially reasonable it is. I have no idea if Trump ever stated a position like that, but if not, he will hammer him on a "loser" position. Sigh....

. Chad O Jackson has an interesting take in this video, just fast forward to the 7-minute mark, he talks about RINOs in these red states. Then at the 18-minute mark he exposes TIm Scott who is running for president.

Tim Scott will be very lucky to get 5% of the vote for being the candidate. Will be in Kamala Harris league.
RELH
Tim Scott really is a joke. I've seen him crying in a few videos on the Senate Floor, talking about how Cops are racist blacks are oppressed etc. He's such a RINO.

I would like to see Larry Elder debate Donald Trump and have them answer the same questions. Larry Elder sure talks about taking person resonsibility and having a man in the household. Something I never hear Trump talk about is personal responsibility.
Larry Elder 2024, Trump 2024, DeSantis 2024, they will all be good candidates. We'll see how things play out!!

Those GOP candidates should do what you lefties want them to do?

You're funny misfire
Now lets think about this from a strategic standpoint....

It's about the GOP having a chance in the 2024 GE. Any GOP candidate other then Trump has a great chance to beat gramps in the GE. Trump has next to NO chance in the GE and that's whey DeSantis and other GOP candidates must be aggressive and battle him tooth and nail in the primary. If the left was smart they would do all they could to Not Indict/Convict Trump so that he makes it to the GE. Gramps' only chance is against Trump. The left does not even want gramps to run, but if they have no other choice they will plug their nose and pull the lever for gramps.

The independents are in a tough spot just like in 2020 to where they dislike both candidates so much, they are praying for a 3rd party candidate to emerge that is somewhat sane and capable. If given the choice of the same candidates from 2020 the majority of independents will reluctantly pull the lever for gramps or not vote at all.

From a strategic standpoint…..without someone willing to take on the embedded deep state that is totally weaponized against the right…….does it really f’ing matter ?

If Trump doesn’t become President we will continue getting the same as we are now. If the GOP had any balls they would be indicting Faucci, Bidens, withholding funding from the FBI, etc. The current establishment GOP is just as much of the problem as the Dems.

Disagree Fly. In 2016 Trump campaigned on "lock her up" and threatened Hillary with a special prosecutor. At his inaugural dinner in 2017 he gave her a standing ovation.

He handed Fauci the keys to the Whitehouse during the pandemic and followed every single suggestion from Fauci/Birx including locking the country down & destroying the economy. He gave Fauci & Birx Presidential medals on his last day in office.

He kept Obama holdovers in his cabinet and hired lousy people that undermined him at every turn. Imagine Obama keeping Bush holdovers in his cabinet & getting played by his own hires. He's a blustery paper tiger that totally got owned by the swamp. He had 4 years to drain the swamp and the swamp only grew under his leadership. He hired the FBI director Christopher Wray who now in conjunction with the DOJ is attempting to take him out permanently.

Now he's campaigning again on draining the swamp but this time he'll do it in 6 months.... riiight. He'll end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours too... uhh huh.

He added 8 trillion to the debt during his term and it's a big reason why our economy is headed for a cliff.

I have to agree with Center, Trump has no chance in the general, he'll get crushed. Women, independents and even a lot of conservatives have moved on from Trump, it's easy to see if you look. With at least 4 indictments hanging over his head (right or wrong?) it doesn't make him more popular.

Two things can be true at the same time, he got screwed by the deep state and if you're honest, he brought a lot of this on himself. Give Trump a rope, any rope and he'll hang himself every time. I'll vote for the R nominee whoever it is including Trump but backing a narcissist lame duck candidate that previously failed on so many fronts probably isn't a winning plan. There is a conservative candidate with a plan & it ain't Trump

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 11.26.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 9.20.07 AM.png

Last edited:
All I’m saying is that we need a complete clean out of our government and the only one who has the balls to do it would be Trump. As far as what he did/didn’t do before we all most likely understand he was being lied to and stabbed in the back by people he thought he could trust. IF he becomes president again you can bet he’ll be much smarter this time.

For once, I just want to see some accountability for those in our govt who cheat, steal, and lie for their own benefit….especially those involved in the Covid lie.

Now he's campaigning again on draining the swamp but this time he'll do it in 6 months.... riiight. He'll end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours too... uhh huh.

He added 8 trillion to the debt during his term and it's a big reason why our economy is headed for a cliff.

I have to agree with Center, Trump has no chance in the general, he'll get crushed. Women, independents and even a lot of conservatives have moved on from Trump, it's easy to see if you look. With at least 4 indictments hanging over his head (right or wrong?) it doesn't make him more popular.
Yup. And one of his most flamboyant of claims…..that he’d end the Ukraine war in 24 hrs. You’d have to be brain dead to believe that one.

His primary motivation for winning is likely to issue himself a pardon….that’ll be historic. Probably should have given those docs back when they asked nicely!

There’s better choices that have better chances of winning.

IF he becomes president again you can bet he’ll be much smarter this time.
I doubt it. Seems to be getting dumber.

Although I did forget about his unique and previously unknown power to declassify…. “just by thinking about it.” That was pretty smart.

Last edited:
Yup. And one of his most flamboyant of claims…..that he’d end the Ukraine war in 24 hrs. You’d have to be brain dead to believe that one.

His primary motivation for winning is likely to issue himself a pardon….that’ll be historic. Probably should have given those docs back when they asked nicely!

There’s better choices that have better chances of winning.
If Trump did what they say, he deserves punishment. Also, let’s make sure EVERYONE else gets the same treatment. This one-sided DOJ abuse has to go.

All I’m saying is that we need a complete clean out of our government and the only one who has the balls to do it would be Trump. As far as what he did/didn’t do before we all most likely understand he was being lied to and stabbed in the back by people he thought he could trust. IF he becomes president again you can bet he’ll be much smarter this time.

For once, I just want to see some accountability for those in our govt who cheat, steal, and lie for their own benefit….especially those involved in the Covid lie.
Faucci has disappeared

I notice a lot of young people and Athletes are dying
Way more people are dying from this then we are being told.

Look up the Cleveland Hospital study that came out not long ago. Cleveland hospital is the second highest rated medical facility in the US and they said if you took the vaccine you are 5x more likely to contract Covid. Add in all that we are learning about the complications and in 5 years we will be hearing the same commercials we hear now from lawyers….”if you or someone you know has complications from taking….”. Too bad the drug companies can’t be sued.

Also, go look up the insurance company numbers relating to excess deaths, very interesting. They track those statistics very closely obviously. They are having to pay out tons of money. Such a con, and just like before the first plandemic Gates just held another “talk” about a second pandemic. Hmmm

Way more people are dying from this then we are being told.

Look up the Cleveland Hospital study that came out not long ago. Cleveland hospital is the second highest rated medical facility in the US and they said if you took the vaccine you are 5x more likely to contract Covid. Add in all that we are learning about the complications and in 5 years we will be hearing the same commercials we hear now from lawyers….”if you or someone you know has complications from taking….”. Too bad the drug companies can’t be sued.

Also, go look up the insurance company numbers relating to excess deaths, very interesting. They track those statistics very closely obviously. They are having to pay out tons of money. Such a con, and just like before the first plandemic Gates just held another “talk” about a second pandemic. Hmmm
It's the Cleveland Clinic not the "Cleveland Hospital", and yes, it is a VERY highly rated and respected hospital for overall care.

That being said, what you are reading about the study they did is WRONG. The conspiracy theory about the study you are referring to has been debunked. Read the entire study.

It's the Cleveland Clinic not the "Cleveland Hospital", and yes, it is a VERY highly rated and respected hospital for overall care.

That being said, what you are reading about the study they did is WRONG. The conspiracy theory about the study you are referring to has been debunked. Read the entire study.

Azhunteraz, good on you for pointing out the facts. Unfortunately, the conspiracy theory Lunatics on this site don’t believe in Fact Checks and debunking. These Lunatics live in an alternate reality.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom