Who would have known mountain lions benefit deer by killing them?

o-we-are-all-connected-in-the-great-circle-of-life.jpg

?

So what they are saying is that we could really help out the range if we shot the feral horses and left on the ground...

Hell what we need now is a similar study where humans harvest such animals and leave the guts etc. I bet we would have the exact same results...

Nope! But on Sunday I did wipe out a doe and fawn on my way up the mountain! Caught a cougar too… treed and freed!!! Damn cat has probably killed 5 deer since Sunday too.

Thats why I shot hundreds of tweetie birds as a kid... and left em on the ground... for cats and replenishing the Earth. Hooray for me.! :D:ROFLMAO:

This article is such B,S.

You would need a healthy herd of deer first to figure killing one for fertilizer is good for them.

Stupid WOKE ?!

So I guess poachers are good for deer also??

Hell this year there should be a big rise in deer numbers in Henifer-Echo WMA as that soil has got to be some of the richest soil in utah as there is hundreds if not thousands of de-composing deer there!!

The true statement is deer are steadily on the decline and there is not enough people wanting to do the right things to change it!!

Muledeer are the weakest link in the chain of wildlife and they feel the blunt of change first!!

This is awesome.

I'm willing to take it a step further and start popping caps and tipping them over, at random, to promote more vegetation ....NOT!

That article is just a stupid WOKE fairytale. Period.

Zeke

Sometimes they seem to research some dumb ass shizz. Why can’t they create an action plan to actually help the Mule Deer.

Maybe if Bess starts shooting 2 liter DEW bottles out in the hills, the rivers will turn to DEW and the plants will produce DEW!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom